Honeymoon (Nathan Drake)

Start from the beginning

Both smiling again you pull him down to your lips and kiss as if your last, your arousal singing. You wrap your legs around his waist and groan in frustration realising your still blocked with these wretched blue shorts. He kisses you, slowly, and you're aware he knows of your frustration, exceeded his subtle grinds the more he heard you mewl.

"There a problem?" he murmurs amusingly, his breath warm on your lips, as you slide your arms around him, nails dragging down his back the more he proceeded. Soon dropping his teasing the shorts were ridded of as too your panties. He kisses his way back up to you nipping at the soft flesh whilst peppering your tickilish skin with delicate kisses. Finally planting the final kiss on your lips he delves into you, slow and deep, both of your eyes falling shut and mouths freeing a moan.

His momentum never changed, never faltered. Everything inside him was wound tightly, like a spring about to snap. His nerves burned and fizzled, his skin sang under your fingers when you touched him. He felt feelings, sensations, a growing tightness that he had not experienced for some time growing and increasing within him, pushing him to his brink closer to the other side of bliss.

Not yet.

He controlled himself, changing his movements grinding his hips against you when he reached his full length inside.

You gasped, digging your nails into his shoulders. Nate towered over you, sought your mouth and found it, lips touching for the briefest of moments between rapid breaths. He released one of your thighs and immediately your leg curved around his hip, guiding him, wordlessly urging and begging.

Nathan held onto your waist, sweat trickling it's way down the dip of his spine on his back.

You held his gaze, pushing one hand into his hair so his forehead touched yours. He felt your other hand on his back, scratching into his muscles, he knew there would be red reels to show for it later but couldn't care right now. He could worry about that later.

Barely able to see beyond the burning haze in his mind, Nate nipped at your lips sliding his arms under your sweat slicked back to hold you tightly, allowing him to change his speed. He buried his face into the dip of your shoulder, beginning to thrust harder, faster, chasing his rapidly approaching peak. He listened to your voice, the breathless whines and grunts falling from your lips, the low mumble of his name against his shoulder or into his ear.

Your thighs tightened around his hips clamping around him, "I'm gonna come!" skin frantically slapping against skin could be heard in the midst of the peaceful quietude of the room as your vision blurred and your whole body clenched around him in perfect, incredible desperation. Your orgasm was wild and intense, tearing through you like an electric bolt, just like every other he gave you. Increasing his movements and keeping you in your high, Nate soon toppled and came hard inside. Spots obscured his vision releasing a strained moan against your neck until his teeth sank into your skin. He soon searched for your mouth immediately and found it open, wanting, returning his kiss as intensely as he gave it.

His heart hammered in his chest, and under his skin he could feel the thrum of your heartbeat as quick and as lively as his own. His legs ached a little, a minor sensation under the tingling and spark of pleasure that swam through his body.

Parting from his lips slightly your eyes fluttered open to the man panting and smiling above you, "I love you Nathan Drake"

"I love you too (Y/N) Drake"

******

Hope you liked this one and sorry about not updating in a while

I've literally got little time for wattpad and try update for your amazing requests cause I don't wanna disappoint...
I apologise.

💙💙💙

BUT YOU KEEP STAYING AWESOME!

*********

It may be awhile before the next update so here's two things to keep y'all happy ;3

Goodnight! it's 3AM here