A New Life

Today was the day. I was moving to a new home, new school, new life. I was bullied since the 5th grade. I'm in 11th grade. Going to 12th. My name is Zaria Lopez. I'm 16 almost turning 17. I have black hair and from the middle to the tips it blue. And I have green eyes. my mom is disgusted with me. She found out about my cuts and scars.

Last week I tried to commit suicide. I just couldn't take it. All the bullying and the problems at home. My mom never loved me. If she did she didn't show it at all. When she found me trying tot take pills she slapped them out of my hand, and she called me a regret. She took me to an adoption center and I had to wait and wait.

And then I got the big news. Someone finally wants to adopt me. I believe my new parents names are Oliver Sykes and Hannah Snowdon.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about my dad. He passed away. Right after he died I started getting bullied. I told my supposedly "friend" about what happened. the whole story of how my dad died.

                                                  ~Flashback~

"Zaria put your guitar away, you could practice when we get home" My mom said.  I didn't listen and kept on playing with my guitar.

"Zaria Listen to your mother" My dad said sternly. I still didn't listen. My mom turns around and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Zaria this is the last time I'm going to tell you, stop playing with your guitar" And right after she said that a semi hit us. I managed to get out of the car and I tried to open my moms door but I couldn't. I went to the passenger side to try to open my dads door and it did. I started to shake my dad.

"D-daddy'" I said. My eyes starting to water.   "Daddy wake up!" I yelled but still no response. I'm still shaking my dad and screaming and by the time the ambulance gets here I'm bawling my eyes out.  I felt arms pull me away from my dad and take me to the ambulance truck.

I was in the hospital when they told me. My dad was dead but my mom survived. That night I cried and cried until I finally went to sleep.

                                       ~End of Flashback~

My friend looked me in the eye with pure hatred. I didn't know what i did wrong. Maybe i said something. But then she spoke up.

"It was all your fault" I just looked at her feeling my eyes tear up.

"Get out of my house you disgust me"     I got up and ran embarrassed.

She told the whole school it was my fault and the bullying started. Then the cutting started.

A/N: HI this is my first story so im sorry if it kinda sucks. And sorry for any mistakes.  SO yeah Enjoy. byee. C: