Chapter 15: Konoha

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto. HEY GUYS! Its been a while... Like 13 or 14 days depending on where u live. x3 ANYWAYS! HERE'S A NEW CHAPPER! :D Oh and some of this Is from memory so if I get something wrong just remember from memory... From lik 3 months ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15: Konoha

Ayame's P.O.V.

(Skipping the rest of the Land of Waves stuff)

I thought everything that happened so far. 

One: I was born and I'm pretty sure dad hated me.

Two: I am really good at almost everything.. But cooking...

Three: I start the Academy. 

Four: Itachi kills the whole clan leaving me and Sasuke alive. For some unknown reason...

Five: I lived with Kitara ,and trained with Zabuza and Haku

Six: Back at home.

Narrator P.O.V.

As Team 7 enetered Konoha they were all deep in thought.

Naruto: RAMEN!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: I wonder is Sasuke-kun wants to go on a date?

Kakashi: OMG intense moment!

Sasuke/Ayame: Itachi...

As they went further into Konoha...

" Well you guys did great. I'm off to send this report on the mission in. Bye." Kakashi said as he left.

When Kakashi left, Sakura hooked her arm with Sasuke's.

" Hey Sasuke, since the mission is over I wonder if you wanted to do something personal! You know to work on our teamwork! So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date! " She exclaimed.

" No, intead of flirting you go practice a jutsu or two. 'Cause right now your skill is LOWER than Naruto's. Ayame let's go." he said and walked away.

Ayame hesitated for a moment then followed her brother.

Ayame's P.O.V.

( Skipping Naruto/Konohamaru stuff )

Sasuke and I were up in a tree observing the scene below us.

*Flash Back*

" Sasuke where are we going? " I called out from behind.

" Were going to sure our team mates are safe. I sensed some unusual chakra. " he replied as he concealed his chakra and hid in a tree.

" M'Kay. " I said and followed.

*End of Flash Back*

As I turned my attention back to the scene below us, I noticed that they were sand shinobi because of their headbands. The guy in the cat suit picked up Konohamaru by the scarf. He said a couple words and Naruto charged at him. Cat man (Guy in Cat Suit) made some hand movement and Naruto flew back. Cat Man lifted Konohamaru higher.

" Hey! Cut it out! It hurts! " Konohamaru yelled.

I looked at Sasuke.

" Do we intervene now? " I whispered.

He didn't look at me but replied anyway.

" Not yet. " he replied watching the scene unfold.

I sighed and continued to watch. Cat man pulled his fist back ready to punch Konohamaru when Sasuke threw the pebble at Cat man's wrist, which was holding Konohamaru. Konohamaru fell to the ground, and Cat man looked up into the tree. Sasuke was lightly tossing another pebble up and down.