Chapter 6: Class

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Class

" Ok class, a new student will be apart of our class!" Iruka said cheerfully.

The whole class started talking.

" I hope it isn't a girl."

" She'll just get in the way."

" Is she smart?"

" Cute?"

" If its a girl she might steal Sasuke-kun <3"

These were most of the comments to what Iruka said. Ranging from fan girls to guys with no lives.

" Pipe down class! Our new student is Ayame Akira Uchiha." Iruka said with a smile.

Ayame walked in threw the doors on cue. She blushed because of all the attention.

" Iruka- sensei she's tiny!" One of the students called out.

"  She's tiny 'cause she's only four!" Iruka shouted back.

" Darn it. She's a girl and an Uchiha." One of the fan girls whispered to another one.

More chatter wen across the room about Ayame.

Ayame heard some comments but one of them was louder.

" Isn't she the 'Princess' of the Uchiha Clan?" One kid said to another,

" Yeah, of course she is. She looks like Sasuke you idiot. How can you not tell?" The other one said back.

" Her hair. Its so not normal. Her eyes to they look evil. Souless, dark, a giant void. Compared to Sasuke, she's like a devil." he said back.

" When I think about it your right. A monster trying to blend in." The other said back to him.

When Ayame heard this comment she tuned out of the conversation sad. She walked over to where Sasuke was sitting and was about to sit down next to him, until a girl with pink hair came up next to her.

Ayame P.O.V.

" What are you doing?" A girl with pink hair said to me.

" I was going to sit next to Nii- chan. Why do you ask?" I said to her.

" O-o-o oh no reason." She stuttered and went back to her seat.

" M' kay?" I said to myself.

' Well that wasn't odd.' I said in my head. ' Who knew so many weird kids were in Sasuke's class.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE! Another Chapter to feast on- I mean read xDDD but i hoped u likd it! SO

VOTE

FAN 

COMMENT

and

LIKE!

And if u lik any Vocaloid songs plz comment and tell me wat they r ive been Obessing over Vocaloid over the week. So Happy reading! ~ Lone