Blackmailing Love Pt9/Ambrollins

EMT Roman Reigns finished getting changed into his uniform for another late night shift with his best friend...brother and partner EMT Dean Ambrose. He was meeting with Dean and the duo's best friend...brother and Dean's boyfriend Doctor Seth Rollins at Dean's house before work. The trio were meeting up to talk to Nikki Bella; a Nurse they all worked with. Roman looked at the clock and saw he still had a half hour before he was supposed to meet up with them, so he went downstairs to the kitchen. He made himself a coffee, before he sat down at his table sighing. As he sat there he began to think about everything that's happened to the trio the past few months and how because of one person their lives were completely turned upside down!

This whole mess started when for the first time in Dean's life he fell in love, except he fell in love with a man who was already engaged...Seth! Seth was not only a Doctor at the hospital, he was also a man both Dean and Roman considered a brother. The problem with their relationship wasn't that Seth didn't love Dean back, he did; more than he's ever loved anyone before, including his fiancee.

The problem was Seth's powerful, selfish, abusive fiancee Doctor Randy Orton; a man who could and would destroy all three men if he ever found out about Dean and Seth's love! For months Dean and Seth snuck around to be together, with only Roman knowing about it at first. That changed though when one of the Nurses at the hospital Nikki Bella; who had a huge thing for Dean, found out about their affair and blackmailed Dean into being with her to keep their secret safe and to protect the three of them Dean agreed. She took full advantage of her new power over Dean and constantly rubbed it in Seth and Roman's faces. Thankfully for Dean's sake all they had done so far was make out, even though it pissed Nikki off, she wanted more! Both Seth and Roman hated what this was doing to Dean; he was moodier than usual and was pulling away from both of them, they tried talking to him, but he refused to back out!

Weeks ago, Nikki tired of playing games; knowing it was Dean and Roman's night off, went to Dean's house to finally collect on his end of the deal. Once again though her plans were ruined when Roman called to tell him they had been called into work. She had been pissed when she left, but neither man cared or gave her a second thought. After she left, pissed that he had turned her down again, she went to Randy and told him everything! Randy confronted Dean outside the hospital about it, starting a fist fight, Roman broke it up and with people watching Randy played the victim, saying Dean attacked him. Dean and Roman left and went back to the EMT station, where Roman helped clean Dean up, they were confronted by their Captain and two Officers. Dean was arrested for the attack on Randy and their Captain told Roman to go to the station and keep Dean quiet and under control until their union lawyer got there.

Roman did, but as he demanded to see Dean, he was arrested too for Randy's attack. Thankfully just as he was put into cuffs their lawyer Ben Carter arrived and took charge. Dean had been furious when he learned Roman was being dragged into this and tried to take the blame, but Carter told him to stay quiet, let him do all the talking and no one would have to take the blame.

After they were released from jail, Seth had surprised them and met them in the parking lot, they talked for a few minutes, before Dean and Seth left and went to the beach; where they talked. Roman went home and had been shocked and angry when Nikki had shown up at his door. He let her in and they talked, at first Roman wasn't sure if he could believe her when she apologized, saying she never knew Orton would go that far and told him Orton didn't know about her coming to see him. For some reason he eventually believed her and he agreed to let her help, the only problem was convincing Dean and Seth to talk to her. Today he had called Seth to see if he could get away, he could so Roman picked him up and they went to Dean's house. Roman was so nervous, as he waited for Nikki to arrive, when she did both Dean and Seth lost it! Dean told her to get the hell out, neither would listen when he tried to explain, Dean stormed out to the backyard. Seth angrily told her to leave too, before he went after Dean, after they went outside Nikki went into the kitchen, while Roman stood by the window watching his brothers.