Playing With A Lunatic's Heart Pt9/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins paced the locker room he shared with his two best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Roman was gone to talk to their co-worker Dolph Ziggler, leaving Seth alone with his thoughts. As he paced he began to think about Dean, it's been two days since either of them have seen or spoken to Dean and they were worried; especially since Dolph told them that Dean finally talked to him. Dean hated him and Roman, but both had hoped that after he talked to Dolph and learned the truth it would fix everything...instead it only made things worse!

 This whole mess started months ago, when Seth and Dean; despite Roman's disapproval of it from the start, began sleeping together. It was only sex...or it was to him anyway, Seth had no idea that Dean had fallen in love with him! Until one night Dean confessed his love and Seth being the idiot he is, told Dean he didn't feel the same, breaking Dean's fragile heart. Dean ended everything between the two of them, making them only co-workers. Seth was devastated, but thankfully days later thanks to Roman, Dean forgave him and their friendship only was restored.

 Seth was fine with that, he really was, until days later he saw Dean talking alone with Randy and he got jealous. He asked to talk to Dean alone and once behind closed doors he seduced Dean! Once again though Seth screwed up, when Dean realized Seth only did it because he was jealous, not because he loved Dean and ended things between them again. After he left, Seth talked to Roman and finally realized that he did love Dean! Seth was too late though, when he found out that Dean was dating Randy, he made Roman keep his love secret from Dean; he owed him chance to be happy after all the pain he caused him.

 For months Seth watched as Randy lied and cheated on Dean in silence, until one night during a fight between Seth and Randy in front of Dean, Seth confessed his love to Dean. Dean stormed out with Randy, later that night Seth ran into him in the hotel parking lot and they talked. Dean told Seth that he broke up with Randy and even though they loved each other, he needed to stay single for awhile. They were able to fix their friendship though and Seth was grateful for that at least. Time passed and Randy refused to let Dean go, doing whatever he could to try and win him back; Dean wanted nothing to do with Randy and made it clear to him! Things were going well between the trio, until a month ago someone sent Dean a fake video of Seth and Roman talking to each other about how they were lying to Dean about loving him. He confronted them about the video, both knew Orton was behind it, but Dean wouldn't listen to them and ended things for good between the three of them.

 Dean went back to Vegas that night, both Seth and Roman were devastated, two days later they went to Vegas to talk to him. When they got there they were shocked to see Randy with Dean and learned they were working on getting back together. They left broken-hearted, Seth truly thought he had lost Dean. As the days passed Dean was cold and distant to both men, reminding them they were only business partners now. A month ago they returned to their locker room and before they went inside they overheard Randy talking to Dean, trying to convince him to leave The Shield, but Dean was unsure. After Randy left, they went into the room and talked to Dean about it, but they ended up fighting and he stormed out still unsure. After he was gone Dolph came to talk to them and admitted it was him all along who was helping Randy. Feeling horrible about it, he apologized and offered to help fix things. As the days passed though and Dolph had been unable to talk to Dean alone without Randy, Seth knew in his heart that they had lost Dean for good.

 A few days ago, Dean finally agreed to talk to Dolph and went to his room alone. Dolph told them that after Dean had learned the truth, he left the room without saying or doing anything; he had gone to his room in the middle of the night, packed his things and just disappeared. They at least knew he didn't go back to Vegas, they had asked Hunter and Stephanie if he had asked for any time off and they told them no. He wasn't answering anyone's calls or texts and both Seth and Roman were worried he had done something because he was angry and hurting. Seth's thoughts were interrupted by Roman returning, he stopped pacing and looking at him Seth spoke.