An Ambrollins Kind Of Love/Ambrollins

The wind picked up again making my hair move with it, even though I wasn't wearing a jacket I didn't feel the cold. It began to rain as I sat on the edge of the cliff looking out at the roaring ocean crashing against the rocks. I shivered a little, even though my body felt the cold, my brain and heart didn't register it! I sighed as I began to cry my tears mixing with the rain, I picked up a rock and threw it over the edge into the water below; I needed a distraction, something to get my mind off the most humiliating moment of my life! Humiliating doesn't describe it well enough...I don't think there are any words to! It was a mistake, a mistake that cost me everything! How could I have been so stupid? I ruined my friendship with him, all because I kissed him!

 I won't lie, I had wanted to do that for so long now and I have been in love with him for along time, years actually. I never had the guts to tell him though afraid I'd lose him completely if I did and he didn't feel the same! So, I suffered in silence, glad to have him in my life as my best friend at least. There were times when I almost confessed, but then I'd chicken out the second he was near me! I lived with the fear that he'd find out and that would be the end of our friendship. As the days past and he was still oblivious to my love I let myself relax knowing my love was still my secret!

 He's the only one in the world; besides our best friend...brother and stablemate in The Shield Roman Reigns, who knows everything about me; how crazy I' am and yet he's still one my best friends! We've done everything together, we still do we're inseparable he get's me! Being with him is the only time I can be myself and I truly feel alive, he's my everything!  As cliched and girly as it sounds I'd give my life for him! We know each other so well, we finish each others sentences and know what the other is thinking or feeling just by looking at them. Or at least that's what I thought, until I stupidly thought today he was returning my love and I kissed him!

 I kissed him...I'm such an idiot! Everything started off innocently enough this morning when the three of us decided to just get in the car and drive until we couldn't anymore, all of us needing a break from work. So we packed and then headed out on our adventure, it was like something out of a romantic movie it was perfect! It felt like we had driven for days, finally by nightfall we came here to a small town right near the ocean. We decided to stay so we found a hotel and after dumping our stuff off in our room we decided to go eat, we found a place and had dinner!

 When we were finished and after paying we headed back to the hotel where we went to our room to relax. Once inside he sat on his bed, I sat on mine, while Roman decided to go walk around town for awhile leaving us alone. So, we decided to watch TV, we found something we both liked and sat back to watch. Halfway through the show he asked if he could sit with me, saying my bed was closer to the TV, I agreed. He jumped from his bed to mine both of us laughing, he climbed over me and sat beside me and got comfortable, we went back to watching the show. For some reason having him close to me tonight made all my hidden urges rush to the surface, I could barely keep them to myself!

 He must have sensed something because he turned to look at me, I felt his eyes on me so I looked at him. He smiled at me, our faces so close I could feel his warm breath on my skin, my heart was beating so loud I was sure he could hear it! I couldn't take it any longer and I closed the distance between us slowly, painfully slow never losing eye contact with him. He never spoke or moved away so I figured he wanted it as much as I did. I kissed him, I threw every bit of longing and desire I had into the kiss! When I pulled away he had the strangest look on his face, a look I had never seen before and my heart sank. I got up as fast as I could not looking at him, I couldn't bare to see the look of disgust on his face. I threw my shoes on, he tried stopping me calling my name, but I ignored him and walked out.