Hiding From Love/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns; one third of the WWE's most dominate, unbeatable, popular stables The Shield paced the hotel room he shared with his best friends...brothers and stablemates Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. The reason he was on edge was the secret he was keeping from his brothers! For the last two years Roman's been in love with someone and no one; including his brothers knew about it! The reason he hasn't told anyone was because he was afraid of losing the person completely if they didn't feel the same! He suffered in silence, loving the person from a distance, and who was this person...Dean!

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the room door opening, he turned around and saw Seth only.

"Hey Two-Tones! How was your workout?"

"Good, but Deano got caught by Bitchzilla in the hall on our way back here! He'll be back in a few minutes!" Seth answered, as he put his bag down.

"Let me guess, Steph didn't like D's little water balloon attack at the arena?" Roman asked, as they laughed.

"Nope!" Seth answered causing them to laugh harder. "While he's gone I want to talk to you about something Ro."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Um...Ro, I...I know your little secret! Before you start freaking out or denying it, don't! No one else knows and I'm okay with it, I support you 100 percent I swear!" Seth said quickly.

"You...you know?" Roman asked quietly.

"Yeah, but don't worry Dean doesn't know! Rome, why haven't you told him you love him?"

"I don't want to lose him! If I told him and he didn't feel the same, I could ruin our friendship!" Roman said sighing.

"Ro, you should tell him!"

"No! Promise me you won't say anything to him!" Roman said quickly.

"Rome, I..."

"Please Seth!"

"Fine! Alright, okay I promise it stays between us!" Seth agreed.

"Thanks Seth." Roman said hugging him. "Come on, we should go rescue our Lunatic before he does something to get his crazy ass fired!" He said, as they both laughed.

**Days Later**:

As the days passed, Seth kept Roman's secret! He really believed that it was a mistake for Roman to keep his love a secret and bugged Roman all the time, trying to get him to tell Dean!

Two weeks later one night at the arena before Raw, Seth and Roman were alone in their locker room. They changed into their gear, while Dean was at catering. Seth decided to try again to convince Roman; he truly believed Roman should tell him. He loved his brothers and wanted them to be happy together!

"Tell him Ro!" Seth said, Roman sighed frustrated after having this conversation for the past 10 minutes!

"No! Now stop bugging me about it Two-Tones! I'm not telling him!" Roman answered.

"Ro, you're making a huge mistake! You need to tell Dean!"

"Tell Dean what?" Dean asked smiling, as he returned, Seth and Roman froze, as Dean went to his bag.

When Dean turned his back to them Roman gave Seth a death stare, Seth gave him a sorry look, before both quickly smiled as Dean turned to face them smiling too. Roman swallowed hard, he couldn't stop starring at Dean; who stood in front of them without a shirt on!