The Rancher's Son Pt4/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns sighed, as he walked around the grounds of his parent's ranch. He was looking for his best friend...brother Seth Rollins; who worked as a ranch hand. He had just had a strange conversation with their best friend...brother Dean Ambrose; who was also a ranch hand. He needed to find Seth and figure out what was wrong with Dean! As he searched he thought back on everything that's happened the last couple of months.

Roman grew up on the ranch, the only child to his extremely rich and powerful parents, who he was very close to. Growing up and to this day, despite being born into wealth, Roman never used his family's money or power to get what he wanted in life. He was a hard worker and did things his own way; if you didn't know who he was, you'd never know he was rich. Roman knew everyone who worked on the ranch over the years, but had only become close to Seth; who has worked for the Reigns family for eight years now.

After being gone for three years; living in the city, Roman had returned to run the ranch two months ago, after his mother had called him to tell him his father had fallen ill. The day after he got there, Seth had taken him around the ranch, showing him all the new additions and to meet the new ranch hands. On the tour Seth introduced him to Dean, when Roman had first laid eyes on Dean he instantly was attracted to him; he was damn good looking! During their first conversation Roman learned Dean had been working on the ranch for two years and had become close to Seth; like Roman was.

Over the next two months, Roman couldn't stop thinking of Dean and it drove him crazy! He looked forward to seeing Dean and found any excuse he could think of to be around him. The more time Roman spent with Dean, the more his attraction grew, it started off as just a physical attraction, but after talking to him and getting to know him better, he was just as attracted to Dean's mind and personality too. Over time Roman and Dean became close too, the trio were always together.

A week ago, while Roman was outside talking to Seth and Dean, a fancy, black car pulled into the driveway. A handsome, well dressed, blond man got out; you could tell by his appearance and the way he acted that he was someone with a lot of money. The trio continued talking, ignoring the man, until Roman's parents came out and called them over to join them. Roman's father introduced him to Ben Carter; the son of another rancher who had done a lot of business with Roman's father over the years. Roman not liking the way Ben was checking him out, quickly introduced Ben to Dean and Seth. Ben was rude to the two men and thought they were beneath him, which made the trio angry. When Roman's mom suggested they go eat lunch, Roman tried to get out of it, but couldn't. So, he had to suffer through two hours of boring conversation and pathetic flirting from Ben.

During lunch, Ben asked Roman out. He had turned him down, but Roman's father told Ben that Roman would and so he was stuck going on the damn date! After lunch, Roman had gone to find Dean and Seth and ran into Seth at the barn. He went with him to where Dean was waiting at the new fence they were building. Both men asked about how his lunch went and at first Roman lied, but after they bugged him he finally told them about the date. Seth came up with the brilliant idea to get out of the date all Roman had to do was pretend he was sick. So, that's what Roman did and it worked, the date had been cancelled and now a week later there was no sign of or word from Ben and Roman couldn't be happier!

A few days ago Roman was in the barn talking to Dean alone, when Seth joined them, except he wasn't alone he had Ben with him. Ben told them he was here to pick Roman up for his date; Roman's dad had set it up. Unable to get out of it Roman left to get ready, before he met Ben at his car. The date was horrible and for days after it he couldn't get rid of him! He was either always at the ranch or taking Roman on some boring, expensive date trying to impress him.