Remembering Us/Ambreigns

Laughter rang out in the hotel room again, bringing his count so far to 20 laughs, 15 smiles and one wink, which all equaled...complete and utter misery for him! Love was exactly like everything he had ever read about it, or saw in movies and it sucked! Why? Because he was totally and completely in love with one of his best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates and no one knew, not even their other best friend...brother and Shield stablemate! They were completely oblivious to his love, all because he was too much of a coward to tell them, afraid he'd lose them if they didn't feel the same and that thought paralyzed him. No, he was safer suffering in silence.

 He sat watching as his two brothers laughed at something one of them had said, he wasn't sure what it was, or who it was that said it, he was too lost in his thoughts of the person he's loved for years now that he didn't notice. He was in hell to put it plainly! He wanted to tell his best friend how he felt and tried a few times, thinking he could finally get over being a coward. No matter how much he practiced though and thought he was ready, he lost his courage the second he was in the same room as them. Yep, like he said before love sucked! He was pulled out of his thoughts when the one he loved sat beside him, their legs touched accidentally. At that innocent, simple touch his body reacted on it's own, he closed his eyes tight as he tried to get control over his traitorous body! He hated how even an innocent, little touch did that to him. Suddenly they put their hand on his back, causing him to squirm as he turned to look into the eyes of his best friend.

 "So?" His friend asked smiling, oblivious to the fact that he was driving him insane

 "Sure man, sounds good!" He quickly answered, completely unsure what the question was.

 "Really?" His friend asked smiling, as he looked at their other smiling friend, before back at him. "So, you want to go streaking dude?"

 "What? No, what the..."

 "I knew you weren't listening!"

 "I'm busted aren't I?" He asked smiling, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 "Oh yeah! What's going on? It's not like you to space out like that." Their other friend asked concerned.

 "Nothing guys I swear, I'm just exhausted that's all." He lied, hoping they bought it.

 "You sure?"

 "Positive! What did you really ask me?"

 "I asked if you wanted to watch a movie with us?"

 "Nah, you and Seth go ahead. I'm going to bed."

 "You sure Ro? Dean and I will let you pick the movie?" Seth asked smiling.

 "Yeah I'm sure, night guys." Roman answered, as he got up and headed for the bedroom.

 "Night Ro!" Dean and Seth said together.

 After saying goodnight, Roman went into his room and shut the door. He sighed as he changed for bed, he then shut the light out and got into bed, laying on his side and closed his eyes. Immediately Dean's face came to him like it always did! He was completely in love with Dean and he was miserable! He was all Roman thought and dreamt about and wanted! Knowing he needed sleep, since The Shield had a big match the next day, he forced Dean out of his head and drifted off to sleep.

**Three Months Later**: