Opposites Attract/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat waiting for his best friend...brother Roman Reigns to join him for lunch like he did everyday, he sat at their usual table and sighed smiling.

 Seth and Roman met years earlier in elementary school and quickly became best friends not long after meeting. They were so close, they knew everything about each other and balanced each other out. Roman was laid back, quiet; until you pissed him off, and he didn't give a damn what others thought of him. Seth, on the other hand was an over thinker, he had to have order in every part of his life or he wasn't happy, he was outspoken and constantly stressed about something. Roman liked to tease Seth about his need for everything around him to be neat and clean at all times and came up with the nickname; only he used, Coneat Freak for him; which was control freak and neat freak put together. Seth worked as a bank manager for the largest bank in town, while Roman was one of the head mechanics at the best garage in town. Seth's thoughts were interrupted by Roman finally joining him, he sat across from Seth smiling and spoke.

 "Hey Two-Tones, sorry I'm late! I had to finish the car I was working on before I could leave." Roman explained.

 "It's okay Ro, I already ordered our usual." 

 "Awesome, I'm starving!"

 "You're always starving Ro!" Seth teased.

 "Shut it Rollins!" Roman said, as they both laughed.

**Days Later**:

 Seth finished cleaning his already clean house, just as Roman walked in and smiling he watched Seth.

 "Cleaning imaginary dirt again Seth?" Roman teased.

 "Ha, ha Rome! You ready to watch the movie?" Seth asked.

 "Yep, I brought the pizza and beer!" Roman answered, as they went into the living room and sat on the couch. "Hey, where's Thomas?" He asked about Seth's roommate. 

 "Uh, he's gone." Seth answered, as he opened the pizza box and took a slice out.

 "Gone? You mean like to the store or..."

 "He moved out alright!" Seth said, cutting Roman off, as he put the pizza slice down.

 "Again? Seth, that's the fifth roommate in the last five months dude!"

 "So?"

 "So, you can't keep a roommate longer than a damn month Seth!"

 "It's not my fault they leave!" Seth said in his defense.

 "Uh, yeah actually it is! Seth, I love you, but have a problem with control! Anything out of place makes you lose your damn mind, you need help man!"

 "I do not!"

 "Okay, prove it!" Roman said smiling, before he messed up the magazines on the coffee table, before he sat back, arms crossed watching Seth.

 "See, that doesn't bug me at all!" Seth said, trying not to fix them, but seconds later he couldn't fight it any longer and quickly fixed them. "Dammit! Not a word Reigns!" 

 "Seriously though Seth, what are you going to do? You need a roommate."

 "I don't know, hey maybe you can move in with me?" Seth suggested smiling.