Blackmailing Love/Ambrollins

The ambulance pulled into the hospital parking lot, and the driver EMT Roman Reigns got out of the front, and went to the back opening the doors. His partner EMT Dean Ambrose helped him get the stretcher; that held a scared, young boy who had fallen off a swing, out followed by the boy's worried mother.

 They headed inside and greeted the many Nurses and Doctors they saw, they spoke to a Nurse telling her what happened, before they placed the boy in an exam room. They said goodbye to the boy and his mom, before they left the room and stopped at the Nurses station; like they usually did when they weren't busy with a call. Dean and Roman were best friends...brothers, as well as partners, and both were very good at their job! They talked to the Nurses and Doctors that weren't busy; both Dean and Roman were very popular with not only their patients, but all the Doctors and Nurses at the hospital as well, all of them liking both men very much! Most of the Nurses thought both Dean and Roman were gorgeous and looked forward to them coming to the hospital. Both men knew it, and enjoyed the attention, but Dean had his eye on a certain two-toned, gorgeous Doctor named Seth Rollins!

 Dean and Seth were having a secret affair; they loved each other and snuck around to be together with only Roman knowing about them. The reason for their secrecy...Seth was engaged to another Doctor named Randy Orton; a self-centered, selfish, arrogant, abusive man, who was beloved in the community because of the work he's done at the hospital. Everyone knew Seth and Randy were together, but only Seth, Dean and Roman knew the real Randy! And that Randy could completely ruin all three men if he found out about Dean and Seth!

 Even knowing that Dean and Seth couldn't stay apart, and Roman would constantly tease Dean about seeing Seth whenever they went to the hospital. After talking to a couple of Nurses who had the hot's for Dean and Roman, they were ready to leave when Seth came on shift and saw Dean, before he saw Seth. Dean was putting a new sheet on the stretcher, while Roman quickly stocked up their kits, as Dean stood up he was suddenly face to face with a smiling Seth.

 "Seeing you in your uniform always drives me crazy!" Seth whispered.

 "Are you hitting on me Doctor Rollins?" Dean asked smirking.

 "You on your way out?"

 "Yeah, Ro and I just finished a call!" Dean answered.

 "You have time to talk?" Seth asked.

 "Where's the bastard?"

 "Away at a convention, for a week!" Seth answered smiling.

 "Another convention huh?" Dean said crossing his arms.

 "I know he's cheating on me Dean, but I don't care remember? So, you able to talk?"

 Before Dean could answer his radio came to life with another call, Dean answered it, as Roman joined them greeting Seth. Unable to spend time with Seth, Dean told him to text him later after shift and they left.

**Days Later**:

 As time went on they continued their love affair, falling more in love each day, and Roman became close to Seth, they were like brothers. Both Dean and Roman hated Randy and wanted to beat the shit out of him, but Seth wouldn't let them, afraid of what Randy could do to them.

 One day Dean and Roman were finishing a call at the hospital, when Seth texted Dean to meet him in their usual spot. Dean told Roman, before he left to meet him, on his way he ran into one of the Nurses who had a huge thing for Dean.