Opposites Attract Pt7/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat at the table in the back of the coffee shop beside a window and slowly drank his coffee, as he watched people pass by outside. He sighed, as he brought his cup to his lips, but froze as he suddenly saw a man with sandy blond hair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt walking towards him outside. He couldn't see his face yet, too many people in the way, but his heart beat fast, he was about to go talk to him, but stopped as the man came into view and his heart broke realizing he wasn't who he thought he was. He took out his phone and sadly began looking at the many pictures on it of himself, his best friend...brother Roman Reigns and Seth's former friend and roommate Dean Ambrose; the man he had fallen hard for.

Seth and Dean met through their mutual best friend...brother Roman. Seth and Roman have been best friends since elementary school and Dean's been best friends with Roman for six years, meeting at work; both work as mechanics at the best garage in town. Even though Roman was like a brother to both men and they both knew all about each other, they had never met before. That changed after Roman learned that Dean needed a new place to live and Seth needed a new roommate, so he got them together.

From the moment Dean came into his life, Seth's perfectly neat and very organized world was turned upside down, thanks to Dean's chaotic way of life! All his life Seth's been an uptight, over thinker, who had to have order and neatness in every aspect of his life; from his house, job as a bank manager, to his appearance and everything in between or he wasn't happy! Roman knew and loved to tease him about it, years ago he gave Seth the nickname Coneat Freak; which is control freak and neat freak put together. Dean is Seth's complete opposite in every way, he's loud, messy, always acting first without thinking, he says and does what he wants, not giving a damn what anyone thinks or says about him!

From the moment they met, Seth's been very attracted to Dean, but told no one; including Roman. He tried to play it cool, act like nothing was going on, but Dean would constantly do things to tease him; like walk around with no shirt on among other things. Dean and his incredible body; not to mention Dean's adorable dimples that he loved so much, were slowly driving him crazy! Dean was all he thought and dreamt about, since meeting him, Seth found himself having dirty thoughts about Dean; it was like a non-stop porno in his head starring himself and Dean!

Then one day months ago things got worse for Seth, when he came home early from work, not thinking Dean was home and walked in on him getting out of the shower! Seeing Dean's wet, naked body...all of it, was better then anything he could have imagined! He was so embarrassed and apologized to Dean; who didn't seem bothered by it at all. Dean told him to make it up to him all he had to do was take him to dinner, Seth quickly agreed. After a wonderful dinner, Dean took Seth to a bar he goes to often with Roman. Seth wasn't a drinker and had never been to a bar before, so Dean decided to help him relax by teaching him to play pool.

After seeing Dean naked though, Seth was nervous to have him so close to him, but managed to avoid any problems during the game. When they left the bar, Dean forgot his jacket and went back for it, leaving Seth alone at his car. As he waited some drunk idiot got a little too hands on with Seth and wouldn't leave him alone, until Dean returned. Dean fought the guy and Seth thought watching him fight was the hottest thing he's ever seen! Dean won the fight and they went home, where Seth helped clean Dean up in the bathroom. After he was done, they kissed and it was everything Seth thought it would be and more! Until Dean pulled away and after telling Seth the kiss had been a mistake he left the room. He avoided Seth for a week, then days after the kiss Seth came home from work to find a note from Dean saying he moved out. Needing to be sure, Seth checked his room and found it empty, heart broken he called Roman, who came over and talked to him, before he left to find Dean.