To Win A Lunatic's Heart Pt9/Ambreigns/Ambrollins

Roman Reigns sat in the hard chair, in the Doctor's office. He was waiting for his Doctor to tell him whether or not he was cleared to return to the ring early, or if he'd have to wait two more months. As he waited nervously he began to play with the engagement ring on his finger given to him by his now fiancee Dean Ambrose a month ago. Thinking of him reminded Roman of the fact that Dean was alone at work with their former best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins. He began to think of his life with Dean and that traitor, douche Seth!

 Roman had met Dean years earlier when they were in NXT together, even though they were complete opposites they clicked from the moment they met. They started off as best friends...brothers, but quickly fell in love; it was the first time in Dean's life he had ever been in love. They dated a year, before Dean afraid of hurting Roman broke up with him; not knowing how to be someone's boyfriend, but they remained brothers. A month after their break up they met that two-toned, sellout, scumbag Rollins! He clicked instantly with both men and became best friends...brothers with both Dean and Roman. Not long after the trio became brothers, Dean found love for the second time and it was with Seth! They began dating the first Raw after The Shield's debut in the WWE, Roman pretended he was okay with it for Dean's sake.

 Then on June 2nd, 2014, Dean and Roman's world crumbled when Seth betrayed them and joined The Authority, not only ending The Shield, but also Seth and Dean's relationship too! Dean and Roman became closer and together they not only moved on, but they enjoyed ruining Seth and The Authority's plans every chance they got! At the time Dean and Roman weren't officially back together, but they did couple things; including making love. Then one night months ago, after Seth retained his title in a fatal 4-way match; against Dean, Roman and Randy, Seth came to his former brothers and begged them to talk to him.

 The trio went out for drinks and talked, Seth apologized, both Dean and Roman wanted to believe him, but both were unsure knowing how good of a liar their little brother was! After drinking for awhile, they went back to the hotel to hang out some more, Roman had gotten held up by Hunter, so Dean and Seth went to the room alone. When Roman returned to the room, he found his brothers together and believing they had slept together he walked out broken-hearted, Dean had gone after him, but lost him. The next night at the arena Roman confronted Seth, telling him to leave Dean alone, but Seth refused and declared war on Roman, the victor winning Dean's love! Dean found them and asked to talk to Roman alone and he agreed. Once alone Dean told Roman it was him he loved and wanted, Roman forgave him and they became a couple.

 Even fighting a secret war with Seth for Dean, everything was finally perfect between Dean and Roman! Until four months ago after a match The Authority; minus Seth, attacked Roman and seriously injured his shoulder. He had to have surgery on it and would be out of action for at least another two months, leaving Dean alone with their sellout, traitor, little brother! Seth constantly texted and called Roman to torment him and used Roman being gone to get close to Dean in and out of the ring, he trusted Dean, knowing he'd never hurt him. Being away from each other was hard on both men, but all the phone calls, texts and video calls on their computers helped make it bearable. Dean had flown into town a month ago and spent two weeks with Roman, the time alone with Dean had been perfect! They were so happy and in love, the best part though was that having Dean with him, Roman didn't have to worry about Seth.

 On their last night together, Dean had set up a romantic dinner for Roman. Afterwards, Dean surprised Roman by proposing to him. He of course said yes and secretly sent Seth a text to tell him. Seth didn't believe him, so he lied to Dean and they made a video together talking about their engagement; Dean thought it was for Roman's parents. Roman sent the video to Seth, before he turned off his phone and spent the night celebrating with Dean. The next morning Roman took Dean to the airport and after he left, Roman spent every day busting his ass in rehab, so he could return to work; but more importantly he could return to Dean! His thoughts were interrupted by his Doctor coming into the room.