Chapter 4: To turn right

Harry kept running into Ella every day for more than a week after that. She kept reminding him about all the shit that she told him, and with every single day he grew more and more annoyed with her.

  It was first Friday of October,  she hadn't said anything to him all day. It was so suspicious that he was really concerned and a bit afraid of her. Is she planning something? Or is she just messing with his mind again?

  He was eating more the last couple of weeks, which didn't go unnoticed with his friends. They didn't bother him about it but they were more cheerful around him.

  "Hey, Harry!" He heard a familiar voice. He looked up to lock eyes with a dreamy girl, with wavy blonde hair.

  "Hey Luna, how are you?" He asked happily.

  "Good, I see that you're better, too. You're not so sad all the time."

  "Yes, well-" Harry started but Luna cut him off.

  "Do you wanna go on a walk with me?" Luna said and took her wand out. She waved it over her head and her messy hair created a big bun.

  "Hmm... yeah sure why not...." Harry said as he stood and stretched.

  "Hey guys, I'm gonna take a walk. See you in class?" He said to Ron and Hermione, and Ginny got up too.

  "I'll go with you, too," she said confidently and started to walk way too close to Harry for his taste.

  They walked along the corridors and as they walked Ginny moved closer and closer to Harry.

  "Ginny, why are you squeezing Harry against the wall?" Luna asked after awhile.

  "Oh Merlin, I'm sorry' Ginny said, embarrassed, and then moved away.

  They were walking for awhile when Harry saw Ella running towards them. She suspiciously looked at Ginny and Luna but then she shook this thought out of her head. 'Harry loves Draco. There is no way he is back with this ginger head.' She reassured herself.

  "Harry! I need to talk to you!" She belted down the corridor.

  "I can see that," Harry said and chuckled.

  "Hi. I'm Luna." The ditzy blonde introduced herself.

  Ella smiled and shook her hand.

"Ella," she said and offered her hand to Ginny, who took it and shook it. All three girls smiled but after a moment, seriousness took over Ella's face.

  "Have you seen Draco around?" She asked Harry again.

  "No. And besides, how would I know where he is?"

  "Because you-" Ella began cheekily.

  Harry cut her off abruptly with "Ella,... how many times do I have to tell you-"

"Many," Ella said with a grin.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but what is Ella talking about?' Ginny questioned Harry, casually leaning against the wall.

"Ella, don't you dare!" Harry warned.

"Tell you later" Ella answered and winked at Ginny, who in turn, smiled back.

"Harry, I need to talk to him!" Ella whined.

"For what? To mess with him the way you mess with me?" Harry retorted bitterly.

"No. Well yes,... but,... Harry, you two are completly, totally, stupid, and totally blind! I thought he realized already but he is exactly like you! In complete denial." Ella replied, sighing.