Chapter 18: A rewind button

Draco entered the library and started to slowly try to find where Harry is.

After a while,  his eye caught a gold shine from one of the corners of the library.  He didn't think it could be anything else but a coin he gave to Harry yesterday so he approached the table and sat down.

However,  there was no one there. Just a shiny galleon that was wriggling on the table.

Harry didn't notice Draco so he jumped when the blond lay onto the table by the galleon. He took off his Cloak and said hi.

' Hi, how are you?' Draco asked in return.

'Fine. I'm a bit sleepy,  but nothing else...'

' Is it because of your...?'

' Nightmares? No. I had to write a bunch of homework that piled up during the last week so I didn't really have much time to sleep' Harry yawned and laid his head on the table.

' You could have sent me a note. We didn't have to meet if you were tired'

' No, no... It's fine. I want to do this'

Draco nodded and smiled at him.

' How are you?' Harry asked and lifted his head into his hands.

' I'm okay. But I'm not important.  This is about you'

' But-'

' No buts! Where do you want to start? Ask me anything! '

A smirk appeared on Harry's face.

'Anything?'

Draco looked straight back at Harry.

'Anything'

Harry thought about the question for few moments.

' When's your birthday? '

' 5th of June'

' Summer child, aren't we?' Harry laughed.

' Who's saying! You were born at the end of July! Who's the summer child now?'

Harry laughed a bit before he grew confused.

' How do you know when my birthday is?'

Draco bit his lip.

' Um... I guessed'

Harry watched Draco for a bit.  There is no chance he guessed.

' So! What's your favourite colour? ' Draco asked to change the subject.

' Red. But not red red. More like burgundy red, you know...'

Draco furrowed his eyebrows for a moment.

' So, Gryffindor red?'

' No, not Gryffindor re- Yeah, Gryffindor red' Harry rolled his eyes and chuckled.

' What's yours? '

' Blue' Draco said simply.

' Really?  Blue?'

' Yes blue.  What's wrong with blue? 'Draco grinned.

' Nothing. I just,  always thought that your favourite colour was green'

Draco looked at him and waited for Harry to look up. They were quiet but silence was good. They felt good in silence and they felt like they could just sit there in silence for hours without any regrets.

' What's your biggest dream?' Harry asked.

' That's a tough one... Probably to be happy, to help people, to prove that I'm not a bad person like everyone thinks I am' Draco shot Harry with an accusing look and then laid back into the soft chair he was sitting in.