“Sorry if it’s wet. It’s because of the rain actually.”, I apologized. She remained silent but talked after how many seconds.

 “So you’re new here? Okay class, meet Miss Catherine McMillan. She’ll be with us until God knows when. Catherine, take that seat beside Mr. Wilson. Sit by the window.”. I went to my assigned seat.

“Welcome to Wilson High, Catherine.”, he told me. I looked at him and smiled,

“Thanks Mr. Wilson.”

 “Call me Dylan. My name is Dylan Wilson. Nice to meet you. Sorry I wasn’t able to introduce myself back there.”

 “It’s okay. I’m sorry too. Nice to meet you Dylan. I’m Catherine McMillan.”. We both shook hands and listened to the teacher. Finally, lunch break arrived and stood up and fixed my things. I took my bag and went out of the room.

 “Hey Catherine!”, I heard a girl scream. I turned around and saw a blonde girl smiling at me.

 “I’m Stacy Morland. Call me Stacy for short.”, she introduced. I think of the name “Stacy” as a short name. She could have just told me to call her by her first name.

 “Catherine. Catherine McMillan. “. We shook hands and went to the cafeteria. I got an apple and burger for lunch. For the drinks, just water.

 “You only having that for lunch?”, Stacy asked.

 “Yes.”. She only smiled and took her tray. We sat by the glass windows. It was a really huge school since it was a private school. It was a school exclusively for students with high grades. Well, I don’t have good grades. I’m only here as a scholar.

 “So, Catherine. What made you enroll in this school?”

“I’m a scholar in this school.”

“Is that so? That’s impressive. You must have high grades to be a scholar.”, she replied. I took a bite from my burger and asked her about Dylan.

“Oh Dylan? He’s the most popular guy in school. He’s a nerd inside a hot guy’s body. He’s also talented in music and arts but not into athletics though. He’s being hated by the captain of the football team, Michael Collins.”, Stacy explained. So that explains what happened when my and Dylan entered Math a while ago.

 “Also, he’s a bookworm. He spends most of his time in the library. He even eats inside there. He’s a hot version of Albert Einstein.”, Stacy added.

 “That’s pretty detailed Stacy.”, I stood up.

 “Where are you going?”, she asked.

 “Somewhere. By the way, I wouldn’t call him hot.”, I smiled at her and walked away. I walked through how many halls and passed through many doors and classrooms until I finally came to a sign that said “Library”. I entered the room and there wasn’t anyone inside. Well it was lunch break and you wouldn’t find any people inside a library during lunch breaks. I looked around and saw Dylan.

 “Have you eaten lunch yet?”, I asked from behind. He looked behind and smiled.

 “I didn’t expect for anyone to come here during lunch break.”, he stated. I sat beside him and took out my apple.

 “Here. It’s an evidence that we’re now officially friends.”, I said. He took the apple and said,

 “How can an apple be an evidence?”, he asked. Woah there, he just smirked at me and boy he’s gotten more handsome.

 “It depends on how you would see it though. I see it as an evidence.”, I replied.

 “Okay then. If you say so. Thanks.”. He took a bite from the apple and began to read.