"Justine Grier." Again He scanned the room. "Here." I said quietly cause I'm always shy in school. "Great two famous kids." He mumbled then read the rest of the names.

"So hot boy's name is Hayes." Alyssa said smirking. I don't even think she heard what my last name was. "Technically it's Benjamin." I said. "She looked at me. Yeah, but he goes by Hayes." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

The teacher went over all of the rules for his class. "Okay, now we are going to all stand up and introduce ourselves." He said.

Everyone stood up and He made us go in a circle. Hayes went first. "My name is Hayes, I was born in New York, but raised in North Carolina and I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters." He was staring at some girl the whole time he was talking.

Then the cute boy next to him went. "My Name is Hunter, I'm from Arizona and I have two younger brothers." "My name is Katie, I'm from Eastvale California. and I'm an only child." "My name is Alyssa, I'm from here, I have two older brothers and a little sister."

"My name is Justine, I was born in New York but raised in North Carolina. I have two older brothers, a younger twin brother, a little sister and two little brothers." And so on.

~~~Lunch~~~

I have made 3 friends so far today. Alyssa, Jake and Braedan. I grabbed my lunch then sat down with them. "Guess who." A guy said covering my eyes. "Um...I have no idea." I said joking knowing that it was Jake.

"You suck." He said annoyed then sat down next to me. I laughed then looked around the Cafeteria for Hayes. He was sitting with the Popular kids. Wow what a great brother.

I ate my lunch and talked with my friends until the bell rang and we had to go to our next class, which was Theater for Braedan and I. 

We went to our lockers first, which were right next to each other. We packed our backpacks then walked to the Theater room.

We sat down in our seats and talked until class started. "So you're famous?" "yup, I have 5.4M followers on Instagram." "Dang Gurl." I giggled and he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

I just dropped Hayes off at the house and put my stuff in my room then got back into the car and drove to the Park to meet Alex. I'm so excited and nervous!

I pulled up to the park and found a good parking spot. I turned off the car, then got out and walked over to the swings and sat down and swung while I waited.

"Justine?" I looked up and smiled at the blonde hair, blue eyed boy. I stood up and hugged him and he hugged back. "Hi Alex." I said into his shoulder. "I can't believe that I get to finally meet you after 5 months of talking." He said smiling widely.

"I know it's crazy." We pulled away then sat down and talked for a little while. "I have a question that I have been wanting to ask you..." He said nervously. "What is it?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He said really fast. "What?" 

He took a deep breath. "Will you be my girlfriend?..." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yes." He blushed and smiled widely.

I checked the time and pouted. I have to go home, I'll see you after school tomorrow okay?" "What school do you go to?" I told him the name of the school. "How about I go to your school tomorrow and we can have lunch together?" He offered.

"Okay, that sounds good." "Okay." We hugged then we went our separate ways. I got into my car and drove home.

A/N: Next Chapter is the Last! Omg! 

This is Alex

This is Alex. I couldn't just put one picture haha. He's just so cutttteeeee :)

I love you guys sooo much! -Justine