"Oh my goodness, she's missing!" Her hand clasped over her chest. Joshua nodded. " how awful! I really need to start catching up with the gossips around here " she mumbled.

" I'll stick with the newspapers, if I were you"

"Ha" she waved a hand dismissing his statement. " gossips, newspapers what's the difference?"

Joshua pinched the bridge of his nose. Mrs. Peters did have a valid  point, he did also but now is not the time  for a  debate. " Mrs. Peters you now understand how important it is that you remember exactly what happen when my wife was here yesterday. Did you notice anything strange that day?" He repeated, sternly.

Mrs. Peters considered the question. " I don't know if this might help but I had only took a moment off your lovely wife, to look for more items to show her when I saw her following a street urchin across the street. "

"A street urchin, you say?" Joshua asked incredulously.

" yes, I was just as shock as you are" she replied.

"Joshua!" Lord Cummings interrupted, rubbing his temples gently. " I'm not making any progress and ...my head hurts" Joshua frowned, this was why he was upset that Jake drugged David. He knew there would be side effects the following morning. David to them was like there baby brother, not because he was the youngest amongst them. He was a very fragile gentleman never drink to the point of drunkenness in fact he only had drinks on special occasions and only a glass. His body wasn't use to strong substances. Drugging him was a mistake. Joshua was still amazed that he even made it out of the house this morning.

" Don't worry Davy" he rested an reassuring hand on his shoulder. " you would be alright, just need to drink lots of water" he turned to Mrs. Peters. " David this is Mrs. Peters" Mrs. Peters nodded her head in acknowledgment while David give her a lovely smile. " Good morning " Joshua could tell by the way her eyes stare at David that she didn't knew who he was. "She was just informing me that Halley was seen following a street urchin "

"Street urchin?" He turned staring at Joshua with confusion. " to where?" They both turned expectantly at Mrs Peters who only shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know. The rain came after that.... perhaps you could asked her." She said, pointing towards a little ragged girl, no more that six, who stood idly beside the Apple cart waiting for the best opportunity to snatch one. " She's a very slippery one" Mrs Peters leaned into Joshua as she speak. " you gentlemen would have to be careful----"

"Hey!" Joshua cursed under his breathe when he saw the startled child dropped the apple and took of running with David behind her. " I need to talk to you!"

" Oh you could just chase her like a lunatic " Mr. Peters said, nonchalantly. " that would work" the hint of  sarcasm didn't went unnoticed by Joshua who quickly thanked the Lady for her help before following after David.

"My father and I weren't in town yesterday. He had did weird feeling that it would rain, not a good day to sell pottery, so he say" Charmaine the potter's daughter said, with a smile. She was very pleased to have such a handsome man talking to her. Mother was right this was a great job to meet husbands.

"Why didn't you say that before!" Jake Exclaimed. He had just wasted precious time talking to this chit. Good thing she was easy on the eye or he would have just endure his orbs to pure agony for nothing!

Charmaine blue eyes glared at him. " I thought you were enjoying our conversation, besides " she waved a hand in dismissal towards him. " I get bored here all alone when my father's out doing deliveries " Jake swept a hand over his face before he could reply an girlish squeal escaped Charmaine.