Pokemon School #60 ~ Mending A Broken Start!

Start from the beginning

???: My name is Kukui, professor Kukui.

Gary: You're the professor of Alola?.... I sure have made a mess of things..

Kukui: Gary it's fine, you had just woken up from a long sleep, you're tired, frustrated and confused because you don't have your Pokemon, but here you go... Here are your Pokemon.

Professor Kukui reached into his deep lab coat pocket and brought out five Poke balls. He then handed them over to Gary who didn't take anytime to retrieve his Pokemon.

Gary: T-thank you I guess.... But why did you take my Pokemon?

Hau stood back up after sitting on the floor for awhile thanks to Gary, but he then brushed the dirt and dust of his clothes with his hands and walked over to Lillie who was waiting impatiently for Gary and Kukui to stop talking so she could take Gary somewhere.

Lillie: How are you feeling Hau? Are you hurt?

Hau: No I'm fine!

Lillie: Well I don't think Gary is... He seems to annoyed about something.

Hau: Don't give up on Gary....

Lillie: Huh? What did you say Hau?

Hau: Never give up till the very end! That means never give up on Gary until you know the beginning and ending of his story!

Lillie: Hau... Those are some wise words... What did you learn in Kalos?... Did you hit your head when you studied at the school in Kalos or what?

Hau: No! I did not hit my head!....

Lillie: Then what happened to you during your month stay in Kalos?

Hau: I learned from someone!

Lillie: You learned from someone? Who?

Hau then thought back to all the moments he had with Ash and all his friends, the green haired boy then smiled and looked into Lillie's green eyes.

Hau: His name is Ash and believe it or not he is actually my cousin!

Lillie: Ash?... You have a cousin called Ash?

Gary: He sure does! And that cousin of yours Hau sure is gutsy!

Gary had finished his conversation with professor Kukui a few moments ago, but he heard Lillie and Hau mention Ash which got the Kantonian intrigued about their conversation.

Lillie: Gutsy?...

Hau: Right! He's saved numerous injured Pokemon from Pokemon hunters!

Kukui: Did you say Pokemon hunters?

Hau: Yeah. Why ask professor?

Kukui: We never have Pokemon hunters here in Alola, but we do get a group of bandits who call themselves team Skull...

Lillie: Team Skull are a bunch of pathetic adults who like to cause havoc...

Hau: What's the matter with you Lillie? You seemed to be wound up.

Lillie: Well I though Gary here was suppose to meet up with his lovely girlfriend Shauna? You did come to Alola to see her right?

Gary was astonished by Lillie's claims, but he knew she was right, so there was denying it.

Gary: I guess you're right.... Right! Thank you professor Kukui for giving me my Pokemon back! I must be going now to find Shauna!

Kukui: My pleasure Gary! Please drop by my lab when you have the free time! I could teach you a thing or two about Alola!