Pokemon School #56 ~ The Cyllage Aquarium Wonders!

Start from the beginning

Pikachu fist bumped the air in excitement while Noibat tried to fly towards Ash, but failed as it's right wing was still injured. The baby bat Pokemon landed back onto the kitchen counter next to Pikachu. It slumped back down next to Pikachu only to be patted on the head by Serena.

Noibat: Noi...

Serena: Don't worry Noibat, your wing will get better in no time and you will be able to fly perfectly again! Just take it easy and rest your wing okay?

Noibat: Noi!

Noibat once again jumped up with a rather large smile on it's face.

Serena: Now Ash, back to that idea of yours?

Ash: Huh?... Oh! My idea!

Serena: Really? You forgot your idea...

Ash: I'm really forgetful okay...

Ash yet again rubbed the back of his head which made Serena giggle, she would always laugh, giggle or even blush to when Ash would do any actions as a result of him doing something embarrassing.

Serena: Do you want to tell me your idea before you forget again?

Ash: That would be a good idea, but anyway, my idea was to get one of my Tauros to carry some of the camping gear! It would make it a whole lot easier to travel and travelling by Tauros can be fun!

Serena: So essentially it's like riding a rhyhorn, but a Tauros instead?

Ash: Exactly! But I'm sure you will be alright on a Tauros right?

Serena: Ash! My mum is the most famour Rhyhorn race in Kalos! So of course I'll be okay!

Ash: Yeahhh.. How could I forget that...

Serena: Oh boy... I'm going to make sure that you relax during this holiday. So no battling or anything dangerous! Just relaxing.

Ash: What! No battling!.... You can't be serious!

Serena: You need to release that stress inside that mind of yours and have fun then relax! You deserve a break Ash.

Ash: I deserve a break? Do I?

Serena: Well you beat Viola in a gym battle which I didn't get to see...

Ash: Oh yeah... I remember that. That was when I came back from the battle pyramid earlier than I thought I would do..

Serena: Then don't forget that you and Charizard beat the Pokemon hunters to save me, Gary and Pikachu and lastly you need to loosen up a bit after what happened the other day.. I hate to bring it back up, but Shota will be fine! I promise. You just need to forget about what happened during that day and relax okay Ash?

Ash: Okay Serena I will.

Serena faintly smiled, but saw Ash's smile slowly form into a frown, so she walked over to Ash and wrapped her pale arms around his neck which caught the tanned boy's attention.

Ash: Errrr.. Serena what are you doi-

Before Ash could finish his sentence he was ambushed by a long kiss, he could feel Serena get closer to him, so he let it happen and wrapped his arms around her waist, but while the two kissed Pikachu walked over to Noibat and covered the baby Pokemon's eyes.

Noibat: Noi? (Pikachu, why are you covering my eyes?)

Pikachu: Pika... ( You're too young to see this)

Noibat: Noibat? (Too young for what?)

Pikachu: Pika Pi... (You don't want to know, just be happy that I covered your eyes, and keep those eyes of yours closed)