Chapter 24. Happy birthday

Skip time 5 years later

Your Pov:

I can't believe that the twins are turning 5 today, Gene and i have been married for 3 years now and a lot of things have happened Kawaii-Chan and Zane, Garroth and Cadenza, Dante and Nicole, Laurence and Michi and Aphmau and Aaron have all gotten married and had kids of there own witch Auden and Alex and super happy to have friends also Katelyn and Travis are engaged, they have a daughter already named Diary and i couldn't be happier to be her aunt, Gene and i were just waiting for everyone to get here, Auden was sitting at the door while Alex was waiting at the window we watched as they waited the Alex started jumping "Auden there here!!!" she exclaimed  and Auden opened the door and they ran out, Gene and I started laughing as we walked to the door and watched as they gave hugs to everyone and helped with everything, i walked out to Katelyn and Travis, Travis was having trouble getting Diary out of her car seat "Ugh Travis! Here" Katelyn said as she pushed Travis out of the way and got Diary out "Shes gotten so big" i said and Katelyn started laughing "Yep, and shes only 2 years old, shes going to end up like me someday" she replied "Hey me to!" Travis exclaimed and i giggled then i felt something tugging on my shirt, i turned around and saw Nekoette "Hi auntie Y/N!" she exclaimed "Hi Nekoette, wheres Alex?" i asked, normally they would be together "Shes with uncle Gene inside" she smiled "Ok, how about we go see them" i said and she rushed off inside, Katelyn and Travis went inside but i waited for Cal and A/N to get here with there families, Cal and Amalia got married and A/N and Brendan got married and they both have kids witch is awesome i stepped back as there cars pulled in to the drive way and stepped out i ran over to them and gave them a big hug "Its good to see you guys" i said "Good to see you to sis" Cal said rubbing his hand on my hair messing it up "Hey!" i exclaimed jumping on him and messing with his hair "Hey!" he exclaimed and i started laughing then Brendan and Amalia came to us with there kids in there hands and we walked inside Gene, Garroth and Dante were on the couch playing with the kids while everyone else watch, we sat down on the floor then Alex ran past me "Uncle Dante your dead!" she giggled jumping on him "Who taught you that?" he asked giggling "Uncle Garroth!" she exclaimed "Hey i wanted someone to have it in them!" he said and we all started laughing then Gene stood up and walked over to me "I'm going to go gt the cakes ready, wanna get everyone settled?" he whispered and i nodded and stood up "Ok! Does anyone want cake!?" i said and everyone cheered "Ok come on!" i said walking to the dining room with all the kids following me in a line, there so cute everyone sat down and we waited for Gene to come out, the lights turned off then he came out with the 2 cakes we made, one purple for Alex and one orange for Auden we sung  happy birthday as Gene put the cakes down and they blew it out and we all cheered, Gene cut the cake and we started to eat.

Gene's Pov:

I watched as everyone started eating then i got a phone call "One second" i said as i walked outside it was Zenix "Hey dude, whats up?" i said "Hey, sorry were late, the baby has been keeping us up all night" he replied "Dude its fine, we'll save you some cake" i giggled "Ok, we'll be there in a few minutes" he said "Ok bye" i replied as i hung up and walked back inside, everyone was in the living room "Was i gone for that long?" i joked and Y/N nodded "Yep" she giggled and i sat next to her "Sasha and Zenix will be here in a few minutes" i said "Ok" she replied and gave her a kiss on the forehead then we heard a knock on the door "I got it!" Alex exclaimed running to the door and opening it "Auntie Sasha! Uncle Zenix!" she exclaimed jumping on Zenix and they walked in "Hi Alex how are you?" he asked "Good!" she replied then Sasha came and sat down, ohh ya Sasha and Zenix got married and had a little boy named Nathen, we talked for a while then we opened presents Alex really loved her america girl doll that Katelyn got her, she couldn't stop playing with it, all of us sat on the couch while the kids were playing on the carpet Y/N leaned her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

I'm so lucky to have her and the twins in my life...

Hey guys, I know i said i would continue to post on the 20th but i couldn't wait.... anyways there is 1 more chapter till this story ends and I'm so exited for you guys to see it!!!! See ya later KitKats!!