Chapter 13. Sick...?

Your Pov:

I woke up this morning running to the bathroom puking, i wiped my mouth and was about to go back to sleep when i saw the girls at the door "You ok Y/N-Chan? We heard you puking so we ran over here" Kawaii-Chan said "I'm fine guys, i think it must've been something i ate during our camping trip..." i replied "Your taking the day off, your not going to work like that" Katelyn said "The boss is going to fire me if i don't show up at work!" i said "Its fine, this is probably just a 1 day thing, ill tell him you'll be back tomorrow" she replied "Fine.. as long i can go to work tomorrow" i said and she nodded "I'm going back to bed, night" Aphmau said "Night" i replied then i looked at Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn "You guys not going back to bed?" i asked and they nodded "Nope were up now but you need to get to bed" Katelyn said "Probably a good idea, night" i replied, i went back downstairs and laid in bed i couldn't fall asleep so i decided to take out my laptop and write for a while.

Vlyad's Pov:

I woke up in my bed and Y/N was next to me on her laptop "Morning Y/N" i said "Morning" she replied, i got up and looked at the clock "Shouldn't you be a work?" i asked "Ugh i woke up puking this morning and the girls made me stay home" she replied "Wow, wanna go get some breakfast?" i asked and she nodded "Yas! I'm starving!" she exclaimed, we started to giggled then we headed upstairs, the girls were up and making pancakes "Morning guys" i said "Morning" they replied "Why aren't you in bed Y/N?" Katelyn asked "I'm starving right now so i came up for food" she replied and we sat down, Kawaii-Chan gave us each 5 pancakes and Y/N ate them in like a second "You ok? you don'k normally eat that fast" i asked "I guess I'm just really hungry" she giggled, after breakfast Y/N went back downstairs cause Katelyn made her and we sat on the couch "Do you think we should take her to the doctors?" i asked and the girls nodded "Ya, she thinks it something she ate but we didn't eat anything out of the ordinary" Aph said "Ya but it could be when she was carried by the waves" Katelyn pointed "But Katelyn-Sama that was on the second day" Kawaii-Chan said "Lets get her to the doctors then" i said and the girls nodded "Y/N can you come up here for a minute!" i called out and she came up she looked tired "You ok?" Katelyn asked "Ya just a little head ache" she replied "That's it now we have to get you to the doctors" i said "No! I hate the doctors!" she exclaimed "But were going to see Donna and Logan you like seeing them right?" i asked and she nodded, Donna and Logan had been taking care of Cal for 7 years through his coma "I like seeing Donna and Logan... But no!" she yelled running downstairs "Y/N get back here!" i exclaimed at her like she was 5 "Ugh lets go get her" i said and the girls nodded, after about an hour of fighting her she finally convinced us to give her 2 days that if she wasn't feeling any better she had to go to the doctors, we walked back upstairs and sat down, we let Y/N out of bed for a while, i hope shes ok...

Garroth's Pov:

The guys and i were watching TV till i had an idea "Hey, wanna go visit the girls" i suggested "Sure there's nothing better to do" Laurence said and we walked over, i knocked on the door and Aph answered "Hey guys, come in" she said letting us in then she stopped us "Y/N's not feeling well so careful not to get sick from her" she whispered and we nodded then we went over to the couch "Hey guys" i said "Hey Garroth, hey guys!" Y/N exclaimed she doesn't look that sick, but i guess she is, we sat down and we started to watch anime, the Kawaii-Chan came out with some cupcakes, she gave 2 to all of us Y/N started eating and she was done both in a minute "Did you even tast the cupcake?" i giggled "Yep!" she said and we all started laughing, if this was what Aphmau said about her being sick then i want to get it, we continued to watch anime for a few hours then Y/N started to actually look sick "Ugh...." she moaned "You ok?" i asked "Ya.. the stupid nausea is back" she said "You said it was a head ache!" Aph exclaimed the Y/N gulped "Ya... i might of lied about that part..." Y/N said then Katelyn picked her up "Katelyn what are you doing!?" she exclaimed "Your going back to bed" Katelyn replied "No!" Y/N yelled like a kid, after 20 minutes Katelyn came back up, her hair was a mess and she looked tired as heck "You ok?" i said trying to hold in my laugh "New rule... don't try to force Y/N into bed.." she said then she fell on the floor at that point we had no choice but to laugh "Sorry Katelyn you look so funny" i said laughing then Katelyn started to laugh to, we laughed for probably an hour till the guys and i went home, we were still laughing, i just hope Y/N is ok...