Chapter 9. Hospital visit

Skip time to the hospital the next day

Your Pov:
We made it to the hospital, Vylad and the guys decided to come with us to see Cal, it's been so long, we walked inside and I went to the women at the counter "Hello, we're here to see Cal L/N" I said and the girl nodded "Right this way" she replied and we went to his room, we walked inside and Cal was still in his bed still in his coma "Cal.." I said walking to him and sitting on the chair next to him "This is your brother?" Garroth asked and I nodded "How long has he been in a coma?" Laurence asked "I'm five years younger than him and I'm 20 so he's 25, he's been here for 15 years" I replied "How sad..." Gene replied "Ya..." I started then suddenly I felt him move "Ohh my Irene! He's moving!!" I exclaimed "I'll go get the doctor!" A/N exclaimed as she ran out the door, all the guys came and sat next to me, suddenly Cal grabbed my hand "Cal!!" I yelled and he slowly opened his eyes "Cal your awake!!" I yelled crying "H-Hey Y/N" he relplied, I started to cry more as he sat up, I helped him "It's been to long..." I said "H-How... l-long has it b-been" he asked slowly "15 years..." Garroth replied "Y/N who are these men?" Cal asked "Ohh these are my friends "Garroth, Zane, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Gene and my roomate Vylad!" I exclaimed, suddenly A/N burst through the door with 3 doctors "Cal you awake!" She exclaimed "It's a miracle" one of the doctors said "Ive been out for 15 years?" Cal asked "Yes sir, you've been here since your parents were murdered when you were 10" the doctor replied "Now I remember..." Cal said "It's ok Cal, the most important thing is that your awake!" I exclaimed giving him another hug "And I'm glad to be awake, you two have grown so much!" He exclaimed "You have to mister, stop growing!" I giggled "Y/N I hope you don't mind but we have to do a few tests on Cal, would you and your friends mind waiting out in the other room?" The doctor asked and I nodded.

After about an hour

We were waiting in the room when Cal walked out of his room "Cal! It's so good seeing you walk!" I exclaimed giving him a hug "It feels so good you be back on my feet" he said "Now why don't you tell me what you two have been up to these past 15 years" he said and I nodded "But first let's go back to my place" I said and everyone nodded, we made it back to mine and the girls house, when I opened the door Katelyn and Aph were on the couch and Kawaii-Chan was in he kitchen "Hey Y/N, where have you been? And who's that?" Aph asked "Ohh this is my brother Cal, he just woke up from his 15 year coma" I giggled "Nice to meet you girls" Cal said "Nice to meet you to Cal-Kun!" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed walking out of the kitchen with a huge cake in her hands "Wow Kawaii-Chan, you really went all out with this cake" I said and we giggled "Now, let's sit and I can tell you what we've been up to" I said and we sat on the couch, we told Cal all about what we've been doing.... and my little runaway "So that's how I'm here now!" I exclaimed finishing the story "I'm glad you two have had a good life" Cal replied "It would've been better if you were there" A/N said "Ohh wow, look at the time, the guys and I should be heading back to our place" Garroth said but I cut them off "You guys should stay, we'll have a sleepover!" I exclaimed "That sounds awesome!" Travis exclaimed "Ya!" Aphmau exclaimed "Ok" Garroth said and we all cheered, we sat down in a circle going from left to right (Here's the order) Me, A/N, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Gene, Aphmau, Katelyn, Zane, Kawaii-Chan and Cal. "Lets play truth or dare" Aph suggested and we all nodded "Great! Ill go first, Y/N truth or dare?" "Truth" i replied "Aww your no fun, anyways who do like? I know its one of the guys here..." she said and i started to blush like crazy "Ummm... its..." i started then everyone came closer and the guys looked like they wanted me to say them, i dont know what to say i like all of them... alot... "Its..." i started then i had an idea just cover me for a while "Its no one" i said, i looked at the guys and they frowned and everyone else looked a little shocked, we continued with the game till i was choosen again "Y/N truth or dare?" Katelyn asked "Dare i guess" i replied "I dare you to go into the bathroom with Gene with the lights off for 20 minutes!!" she exclaimed "Meep!!!" i exclaimed, both me and Gene were as pink as Kawaii-Chans room "Fine..." i mumbled, i grabbed Genes hand and ran into the bathroom "Katelyn I hate you!!" i yelled from inside "Its not that bad in here" Gene said "Easy for you to say your not afraid of the dark" i replied, suddenly Gene grabbed my waist and sat down on the floor and put me on his lap and gave me a hug "That's ok, we'll just sit here..." he said, I leaned my head against his chest, the next thing i knew i was asleep...

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter, also i start school on Tuesday so ill try to update this between these next few days!! See you later KitKats!!