Chapter 10. Camping {Part 1}

Gene's Pov:

Y/N fell asleep on my lap while we were in the bathroom, I gave her a kiss on the forehead and cuddled her for the 20 minutes, after the timer went off i picked Y/N up, moved her H/C hair out of her face and walked out of the bathroom, i went to the living room and everyone stared at me "She fell asleep" i said "Ohh ok" Aph giggled i put Y/N on the couch and sat back down in the circle, Cal was staring at me the whole time with a weird look, probably cause i was carrying his little sister in my arms, we continued with truth or dare then Kawaii-chan fell asleep with her head on Zane's lap same with Katelyn with Travis, then we heard a knock on the door "Who could that be at this time of night?" i asked "Ohh that's Aaron" Aphmau giggled as she answered the door, Aaron was there and Aph let him in and he sat down in the circle, he looked at Y/N who was sleeping on the couch and then at Cal and A/N "Who are these people Aph?" he asked "Ohh ya, that's Y/N our new roommate and her older brother and sister, Cal and A/N" Aph replied "Ohh, nice to meet you guys" he said "Nice to meet you to Aaron" Cal and A/N replied at the same time, i giggled and we played truth or dare a little longer till everyone fell asleep but me, i was still awake, i walked to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bottle of water then sat back down in my spot, i laid down and closed my eyes "I love you Y/N...." i mumbled as i fell asleep.

The next day~

Your Pov:

I woke up on the couch and everyone else was on the floor, 'Now i remember i fell asleep in the bathroom on top of Gene, he must've brought me out here then everyone else fell asleep...' I thought standing up and going to the bathroom and washing my face and taking a quick shower, when i got out of the shower everyone else was awake "Morning sleepy heads" i giggled then they all turned to me "Morning" Garroth mumbled, i started to laugh watching all of them get up, they're so tired "What time did you guys go to sleep?" i asked "Like midnight i don't know..." Travis said "You guys should go get dressed i have a surprise for you guys today" i said and they looked at me with a questioned look "I woke up early" i giggled "Now come on they should be here soon" i said, everyone got up and did all there stuff then the van person came "There here! Come on!!" i exclaimed and we all ran outside, i told them to pack suitcases with enough clothes for a week and take time off work, we went outside and i paid the guy i opened the door and everyone got in, i got in the drivers seat and started driving "So where are we going exactly?" Aph asked "You'll see, were going to be there in about 30 minutes" i said, one of my favorite songs started to play on the radio,forgetting everyone was in the van with me i started singing, once the song finished i looked back at everyone was claping "What?" i asked "Your singing, its beautiful..." Garroth said and i started blushing "No ones heard my singing before..." i replied "Why not?" Laurence asked "I was always shy about it, especially in front of others..." i said "You had no problem singing it to me when you were younger" Cal said and A/N nodded "I was 5! That was different back then!" i exclaimed "Come on you shouldn't be shy about your voice, its so calming and beautiful" Gene said and i started to blush "Well if you really want to hear my singing..." i started putting on my favorite songs and singing them during the whole car ride, every time a song finished i could hear claping behind me, i went from sad/love songs to pop and rock songs, we finally made it to our destination "Camping?" Aphmau questioned and i nodded "Yep now lets go!!" i exclaimed parking the car and running out and getting out all the tents and equipment "You really went all out with this" Travis said "That bad?" i asked "No! I was just saying cause of all the equipment, your the last person i would think that would go camping" he replied "Ohh ya? I may be a city girl but i love the outdoors and everything about it especially the animals and dirt!" i exclaimed taking out all the tents and handed them to people "These tents can fit all of you inside, you can go pick your spot then we can set up! Then we can explore!" i exclaimed running off and choosing my spot, right on a little cliff next to the lake, i set up my tent and looked around, everyone was either struggling or on the ground cause the tents squished them, i ran down the hill and started to help everyone, once we were done it took longer than we expected so it was sunset "Aww looks like were going exploring tomorrow" i sighed "Its ok, at least we can still have a fire" Katelyn said "Ohh ya right!" i exclaimed, i ran to the fire pit and took out a few cotton balls and my fire started "Need help?" Gene asked but i shook my head, i started the fire in a few seconds and we sat down "So were you guys surprised?" i asked and everyone nodded "Totally shocked" Garroth replied "Ya!" everyone else exclaimed "Good, were going to have the best week ever!" i exclaimed as i leaned back and i fell backwards off the log and we all started laughing, this is going to be awesome!