Chapter 14. I'm what!?!?

Skip time 2 days later

Your Pov:

I woke up puking again, i tried to keep it quiet so the girls wouldn't here me but i failed the girls came running right after i puked "That's it I'm making an appointment with the doctor" Katelyn said grabbing her phone out, i wanted to say no but i knew that the girls wouldn't let me stay home, it was 7 so we all decided to stay up, we were in the living room watching TV and i was on my computer writing my fan-fictions then we saw Vylad come into the room "Hey" he said "Hey" i moaned "Whats wrong with her?" he asked "Shes upset cause were making her go to the doctors today" Katelyn replied "And i hate you for that" i said and they started giggling, i couldn't help but giggle a little "Ill ask the guys if they want to come, there going to scream at me if they here that its something serious and they weren't there" Vylad said "Why?" i questioned before he pulled out his phone "Duh, they care about you Y/N, you've always have to remember that" he replied pulling out his phone and walked into the other room, we could here hi  talking to the guys but i put on my headphones and listened to some music while i wrote, ugh i really don't want to go... but if i don't Katelyn is going to drag me there... ugh...

At the doctors

It was finally time to go to the doctors, we drove there and met the guys we walked in and Katelyn checked us in i was sitting in my chair with my arms crossed like i was a child finally a nurse walked into the room "Y/N L/N?" she asked and i stood up, i asked Katelyn to come in with me and she agreed, we walked in the room and i sat down, then the doctor came in, i started to hold Katelyn's hand tight.

Skip time to about half an hour

Gene's Pov:

Its been about 30 minutes and the girls still haven't come out of the room yet, then we heard a high pitched yell coming from Y/N's room "I'M WHAT!?!?!?!?" we heard her yell "BOYS!!" we heard Katelyn yelled and we started shaking then Katelyn stomped out of the room "Outside... now..." she said and we walked out all nervous.... what did we do?

Katelyn's Pov:

I told the guys to go outside, I'm so mad at them "Katelyn what happened?" Aphmau asked, i explained Y/N's situation then Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan walked outside to the guys, i asked her not to tell them till Y/N tells them, after that i told her she could come out and she did, she was in the dress that the doctor gave her and she started crying, we walked out of the building then went to a grassy area, i helped Y/N sit down and i gave the guys a nasty look "Ok Y/N you can tell them now..." i said then she started crying more "I... I.. I'm..." then she started crying her heart out i sat next to her and rubbed her back "Just tell them.. it'll be ok..." i kept whispering into her ear, she was looking at her stomach rubbing it "I'm.. I'm... p-pregnant...." she finally got out of her mouth "W-With one of us..?" Gene asked "Yes! Bozo!" I exclaimed "Katelyn don't blame them..." Y/N said "How can i not? My best friend is pregnant with one of these bozos!" i said "Wait when did this best friend thing happen?" Garroth asked "After the camping incident on the log" i said "Ohh ok" he replied then Y/N stood up "Well its getting late we should be getting home... I'm really tired" she said "Good idea, you've got a kid coming in a few months and we've got another appointment in a few weeks" i said as i helped her go to the car and we got in "Ill drive" she said but i pushed her back gently "No your not, you go sit in the back, the very back" i said, Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau put up the very back seat and Y/n sat in it, i didn't want my best friend getting hurt while she has a little one on the way, I'm nervous but exited, then i thought of something "Umm... Y/N?" i asked "Ya?" she replied "How is A/N and Cal going to take this news... I mean they are going to be the aunt and uncle of your cutie" i said "i didn't think about that but Cal used to tell me stories about how exited that him and A/N were when they found out that i would be coming into the family and how they kept asking my mom when i would arrive and dancing around everyday till i came...." she replied "Aww that's sweet" Aphmau said "Ya, so i guess they'll take the news well..." she replied, then i put on her favorite song and she started singing all the way home. We finally made it home and  we decided to Skype Cal and A/N since they went back to O'kasis after the camping trip, we called them and they answered "Hey guys!" Y/N exclaimed "Hey, hows our favorite little sister" Cal said "I'm good, just got home from the doctors..." she said "Whats wrong!? Is it something bad!?" A/N exclaimed "No silly, its something really good that your going to be jumping when you hear it!" i said "What is it!? Tell us!" Cal demanded laughing "Calm down you guys" Y/N said "I just found out.. I'm pregnant!" Y/N exclaimed then Cal and A/N smiled so hard "Who's the father!?" A/N asked jumping in joy "Well... ummm I don't know its one of the guys...." Y/N replied "Ohh well then... tell the guys to Skype us!" A/N exclaimed "Hehe, ok Vylad is over there too so you'll get to tell them all" Y/N replied and we hung up then Y/N went to bed, I'm her best friend and I'm going to be an aunt! I can't wait!