Chapter 2. Meeting Y/N

Your Pov:
I woke up on a couch tucked in, all I remember is that I knocked on a door then passed out, I looked around and saw 7 people passed out next to first aid kits and bandages, I looked at my body and saw that all my wounds were covered with the bandages "Wow..." I said and I saw one of the boys opened there eyes, the only thing I could think of was running into the basement 'It's ok Y/N, I'm sure these people helped you but still... I'm scared...' I thought as I heard footsteps upstairs "Meep!"

Travis's Pov:
I woke up and the girl wasn't on the couch "Guys wake up!!" I yelled in panic "Travis what's wrong?" Laurence asked "The girl is missing!!" I exclaimed and everyone shot up "Her bags still here so she couldn't of gone far" Katelyn said then I heard a noise coming from my room "Wait... do you guys here that?" I asked and everyone nodded, I walked to the stairs to my room and we wet down, I opened my door and nothing was there "Hmmm" I said then I looked at my closet, I could hear little wimpers coming from it, we walked to it and Garroth and I opened it there she was hiring in there with her head in her knees so we would only see her beautiful H/C hair "Are you ok...?" I asked and the girls head shot up so we could see her cute face, she looked scared.

Your Pov:
They opened the closet door but I didn't want to look at them until I heard one of the boys "Are you ok...?" He asked and my head shot up "Meep!" I said putting my head back into my knees "It's ok, we're not going to hurt you" he said trying to help me up but I refused "Your a runaway, aren't you?" One of the girls ask and I looked up and nodded "Your not going to hurt me like those 3 people did.... are you?" I asked and they shook there heads, I finally allowed the boy to help me up "I'm Travis and this is Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan" he said "I-Im... Y/N" I replied "It's nice to meet you all..." I said and they all looked at me "Its nice to meet you to Y/N-Senpai!" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed "C-Can I ask you something?" Garroth asked and I nodded "Why are you here? Why did you run away?" He asked and my eyes widen "L-Lets go out there and I'll tell you" I said and we went up and sat on the couch "The reason I'm here is because well I ran away, I'm from O'kasis and something happened that caused me to run away, but I don't want to talk about that" I started and Garroth gave me some water "Thank you, anyways 2 hours after I left my house I made it to a cafe and I ran out of water so I bought some from a nice mei'fua named Michi" I said then Laurence and Kawaii-Chan looked at each other "MICHI!?" Everyone yelled at the same time "You know her?" I asked "You could say that" Aphmau said "I am guessing you and Michi have some pretty bad history" I said "Ya, but let's not make this about us, continue" Garroth said "Ya, anyways after I got the water I went outside and was knocked to the ground by 3 people, 2 boys and a girl this is why I'm hurt but even if it hurt really bad I continued that's when I got to Pheonix Drop, I spent my last bit of money on food and that's when I got here, then I passed out and now I'm here" I explained "You poor thing! Aphmau-Senpai can Y/N-Senpai stay with us!? Please!?" Kawaii-Chan begged "We have Vylad staying with us, remember?" She said "It's ok, I don't mind staying in a basement or something with a guy" I said "Please Aphmau-Senpai!" Kawaii-Chan begged again "Fine, as long as Y/N says yes" she said "Ya, I don't mind" I said and Kawaii-Chan just started screaming of joy "Hehe guess it's settled I'll be staying at your place till I can afford my own" I giggled then we heard a knock on the door "Race you to the door" I said and we just rushed off but Dante won "Heh" he giggled and he opened the door, it was that guy who pushed me to the ground last night "Hey Gene!" Dante exclaimed "Hey bro, is it ok if the gang and I crash here for a while" he asked, I was frozen "Sure, an thing for my big bro" he said and Gene looked at me I was silent "Oh Y/N, this is my big brother, Gene!" Dante exclaimed then Gene came over to me "H-Hi.... umm D-Dante.... can I talk to you alone for a minute..." I shuttered and we went into the other room "What's wrong Y/N, you look like you just saw a ghost" he said "No... would you belive me if I said that Genes friends were the ones who pushed me to the ground last night..." I said looking at the bandages on my body, Dante just gave Gene a death look but Gene didn't seem to notice "GENE! SASHA! ZENIX!!" He yelled, stomping off to the gang "What's wrong little bro, you look mad, u ok?" He asked "No I'm not! You were the ones who pushed Y/N to the ground last night! She's hurt badly cause of you!" He yelled "That was Sasha and Zenix! I had nothing to do with this!" He exclaimed then looked back at the others "Uhh ohh... Zenix we might want to run" Sasha said and they were out of there "You better run!" Gene yelled "Ugh, sorry about them" Gene apologized "It's ok" I replied "It's so getting late, I'm going to head to the girls place to meet Vylad, see you tomorrow" I said walking out the door.

I'm sorry that Gene is actually nice in thus fanfic but that's mostly for a friend of mine who call Gene, Gene~Senpai, I really didn't want to get her mad 😂