Chapter 4. Roommates and Missing you

Your Pov:
Me, Aph, Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn left the guys house and walked over to there place, it was across the street and the lights were on guess that guys Aphmau was talking about was home, we walked onto the house and I put my bag on the couch "Vylad were home!" Aphmau exclaimed and a guy with dark brown hair and light green eyes walked out of the kitchen, he kinda looked like Garroth "Hey girls, who's this?" He asked walking towards me, I could feel my face getting a little warm "This is Y/N, your new roomate!" Aph exclaimed and Vylad smiled "Nice to meet you Y/N" he said "Nice to meet you to" I replied "Ohh dinner is ready if you guys want to start eating" Vylad said walking back into the kitchen, all the girls ran into the dining room I walked in to see all the girls with full plates of food, I got myslef some food and sat at the table Vylad came and sat next to me, I took a bite of my food and it was so good "Like the food?" Vylad asked me "Ya, this is really good" I replied, after dinner I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen where Vylad was "Hey Vylad, where do you sleep? I want to get unpacked" I asked and he started walking towards the basement "Down there, here let me help you get settled" he said and we walked down the stairs, I slipped and almost fell but Vylad cough me "Thanks" I said "No problem" Vylad replied and we made it to his bed, he took the top matrice off and put it on the floor "Here you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" he said "O-Ok" I replied sitting on the bed and looking in my bag "I'll give you some time to unpack" he said walking back upstairs, as soon as I heard the door close I pulled out the picture of A/N out and out it on the desk next to me "I miss you" I wispered going through the rest of my bag and unpacking it.

After I finished unpaking

After I was done unpacking I went back upstairs, Aphmau and everyone else was in the living room watching Anime, I decided to sneak in the kitchen and see if they had any baking supplies, I looked and they had everything I needed great now I can start, I put on the apron that Vylad had on and started working, I preheated the oven then got everything out and started mixing "Flour, eggs, water, oil aaaannnnddd, done!" I wispered yelled finishing mixing the ingredients, I put the batter into the pan and put it in the oven and started it, I took off the apron and went to the living room and sat down next to Vylad, he's kinda cute.... ohh shut up Y/N, your not falling for a guy, right before the timer went off I ran into the kitchen and took the cake out, I got the fondant and frosting out and started decorating, I finally finished "Hey guys, can you go to the dining room I have a suprise!" I exclaimed and before I knew it everyone was in the dining room, I covered my cake carefully with a cloth and brought it out "What's that Y/N-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan asked and I pulled the cloth off, it was a beautiful castle cake "Wow! That looks awesome!" Vylad exclaimed, I blushed a little and cut a few slices out and gave them to everyone "Mmmm.... this is so good!" Katelyn exclaimed and I started to giggle "I'm glad you like it" i said my voice fading, I remember A/N would always love my baking, I frowned as I took the first bite of my slice "You ok Y/N? You were happy just a minute ago" I heard Aphmau say "Y-Ya... I'm fine, one minute" I said running into the basement and grabbing the picture of A/N and running back up and placing the picture in front of me "Who's that Y/N-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan asked, I got startled and grabbed the picture "N-No one... I'm going to bed" I said walking back downstairs and flopping on my bed and putting the blanket over my head "Maybe I made a mistake...." I wispered to myslef closing my eyes and I fell asleep.

Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been busy and I will be over the next week so I'll post when I can!