Chapter 16. Old friends

Your Pov:

Beep! Beep! Beep! "Ugh... is it morning already?" i questions looking around for my phone, i looked to my side to see me in my bed i remembered the party, i must've passed out after... wait my alarm went off that means i have work, I've been working a lot since i found out i was pregnant, my boss is really sweet and told me that i can take a break anytime i needed but i didn't listen, i got up and walked down stairs, i walked into the kitchen to find Katelyn cooking "Since when did you start cooking? I thought that was Vylad and Kawaii-Chan's job" i giggled then she turned to me "Hey they're not the only ones that can cook well" she said and i sat down at the table, Katelyn came over with a plate of food and placed it down in front of me, after i finished i walked over to the door and grabbed my bag "I'm off to work, see you later Katelyn!" i exclaimed "Bye!" she replied and i walked out the door, Katelyn isn't letting me drive the car so i have to take the bus every day, its kinda annoying but i enjoy it.

At work

I finally got to work, i walked in and Michi, Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan were there "Hey girls" i said walking over to them "Hey Y/N, how you feeling?" Michi asked and i smiled "I'm feeling good" i replied walking over to my dress witch was hung up behind them "How far along are you?" Michi asked "2 months after work" i replied "That's great! Well i gotta go serve some tables, see you later Y/N" she said and i walked to the changing rooms and changed into my dress, i walked out and went to go serve some tables "Hi, what can i get you today?" i asked "Hi, i just have a salad" the women replied "Ok, ill be back soon with your order" i said as i walked back to the counter "Kawaii-Chan order for table 4" i said "Ok Y/N-Chan" she replied and walked back to the kitchen, i couldn't stop staring at the women i was serving, she looked kinda familiar "Y/N-Chan order for table 4 is ready!" Kawaii-Chan said and i grabbed the salad and brought it over to the women "Here's your order, excuse me for asking whats your name?" i asked "Ohh, its Amalia why?" she asked, it was her, my best friend from high school we lost touch in college "Amalia its me Y/N!" i exclaimed and the women's eyes widen "Y/N! Its so good to see you! I didn't recognize you because you wer- wait! You have a boy friend now!?" she asked "No... I don't know who the father is, all i know is that its one of my friends" i replied "Ohh well then, we have to talk sometime and catch up!" she exclaimed and i nodded "That sounds great! Here" i said taking a piece of paper and wrote my address down on it and gave it to her "I gotta get back to work but come visit me at any time!" i said giving her a hug and went back to the counter, Kawaii-Chan was there "Who was that Y/N-Chan?" she asked "That's my old high school friend Amalia" i replied "Ohh ok, well orders for table 7, 2 and 10 are ready if you don't mind bringing them over" she said and i nodded, i took the plates and brought them over, then i went to go clean some tables.

After work

It was finally the end of my shift, i changed into my normal clothes and went to meet Kawaii-Chan and Aph since they agreed to drive me home so i didn't have to take the bus back, i walked over to them and got in the car and we started driving, i started to sing while Aph was driving and Kawaii-Chan clapped after every song, i wonder if any of the twins will have a voice like mine... i hope so, so i can teach them how to sing, when we got home Kawaii-Chan helped me out of the car and to the door, i was so tired probably cause of the twins or i worked to hard today, we walked in the door and Katelyn and Vylad were there with someone else talking "Hey Kate" i said "Ohh hey Y/N, your friend stopped by" she said and i looked past her to see Amalia "Hey Y/N!" she exclaimed "Hey Amalia" i replied as i sat on the couch "How was work?" Kate asked "Good, Amalia was there and we reunited" i replied, my head started to hurt a little then it got worse "Ugh...!" i moaned in pain "Y/N!? Whats wrong?" Katelyn asked coming closer buy my vision was getting a little blury "Its nothing Kate, my head just hurts a little... Ugh!" i moaned again "Ok your going to bed" she said "No... I'm fine.." i replied but my head hurts so much "Ok... maybe i should go to bed..." i replied "Good, now come on.." she said picking me up and bringing me to my room and laid me down then i fell asleep almost instantly.

Ok this wasn't supposed to be a Katelyn x reader but Katelyn is an over protective bff and she cares a lot... so bare with me on where the story is going ok? Thanks!