Chapter 15. Twins!

Skip time to the next doctor appointment

Your Pov:

Today was my second doctors appointment, i was kinda nervous but exited at the same time, i asked Katelyn to come with me and she agreed to take the time off from work t come with me, we ate breakfast and we were watching TV i was so tired because i woke up at 5 puking and i couldn't fall back asleep, Katelyn woke up with me and we've been up since, i looked down at my stomach and started rubbing it then Katelyn looked at me "So what are you going to name this or these cuties" she asked "I haven't decided on a boys name but i have been thinking about what i want to name it if its a girl" i replied "Ohh ya? What is it?" she questioned "I thought Kasandra or Alexandria" i said "Those are beautiful names, OO! can i name the boy, if there is one?" she asked "Of course!" i exclaimed "I think Auden would be a good name, it represents autumn" she said "That's a great name!" i exclaimed "Ohh... umm Y/N?" she asked "Ya?" i questioned "Whats going to happen when you find out who the father is?" she said "Ohh i haven't thought of that... I don't know.." i replied holding my stomach "Don't worry it was just a question and you have a lot of time to think..." she said "Ok.. ohh look at the time we better get going" i said standing up and walking to the door "Good idea, lets go" she replied and we walked out the door to the car.

At the doctors

We were at the doctors in the waiting room when Donna walked into the room "Y/N?" she asked "I'm here, nice to see you Donna" i said "Nice to see you to, how are you feeling?" she asked "I fell good, tired but good" i replied "That's good, follow me Zianna is waiting" she said "Who's Zianna?" i asked "Ohh shes Garroth, Zane and Vylad's mother and she'll be taking care of you through your pregnancy, Logan will still see you during your check ups" she said as we walked down the hall to a room she opened the door and there was a scary machine in front of us "Just wait here" Donna said as she closed the door "K-Katelyn... do you know what that scary machines for...?" i asked "Ya, that's so they can see the baby, I know because i came here with Jeffory when his wife was pregnant with Abby" she replied "O-Ok.." i said a little more calmly then a women with black hair and blue eyes walked in the door "Hello Katelyn" she said turning to Katelyn "Hey Zianna, Y/N this is Zianna Garroth's mom" Katelyn said then Zianna turned to me "Hello Y/N, my boys have told me so much about you!" she said, shes so cheerful "Its nice to meet you to Zianna" i replied "Ok, now lets see, Y/N would you please lay on this bed and lift up your shirt for me?" she asked and i nodded, i laid down on the bed and she put some sort of weird gel thing on my stomach then she moved the machine closer (I only know this from another fanfic, i actually have no idea how this works XD) I looked to my side to see a black and white screen with a little baby inside "That's my baby?" i asked "Sure is and its a boy... wait something else is poping up on the screen, here let me turn the camera" she said as she turned the camera, another baby was there right next to the boy "Congrats Y/N! Your having twins! And its a boy and girl!!" Zianna exclaimed and i looked at Katelyn we both smiled then Zianna pulled the machine away and pulled the gel off of me, it tickled a little, i sat up and looked at Katelyn then i ran to her and squeezed her "I can't believe it! Twins!" i exclaimed, i was so happy "That's so good! Now we can use both the names we picked out!" she said and we started laughing then i gave a hug to Zianna "Thanks Zianna!" i exclaimed running over to the door "No problem Y/N, see you in 2 months!" she said and Katelyn and i walked out of the room, we left the doctors and got in the car "You happy?" Katelyn asked "Of course! Were going to have little Auden and Alexandria coming into the family soon!" i replied "Ohh so you decided on Alexandria?" she giggled "Ya, i thought it was cute" i said and we started driving home.

When they got home

When we got home Katelyn parked the car and we walked through the door, i was talking to Katelyn and the lights were off then they turned on "Surprise!" i turned my head to see everyone there, there were some people i didn't know but i was to shocked at what i saw "Guys... this is amazing!" i exclaimed, the whole place was decorated with streamers and party stuff "We knew you would like it, Kawaii-Chan didn't know what gender Y/N-Chan's babies were so she made 2 cakes!" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed i looked next to the couch and both cakes were there, one had blue frosting and one had pink frosting "Well its a good thing you made those Kawaii-Chan" Katelyn giggled, i started to laugh a bit "Why? Whats so funny?" Garroth asked "Well... I'm having twins! A boy and girl!!" i exclaimed and everyone rushed over "Seriously!?" Gene exclaimed and i nodded "That's great!" Laurence said "Well what are we waiting for!? Lets PARTY!!" i exclaimed and Katelyn turned on some music, i got on the couch and started singing, and met a few new friends, we danced the night away.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter! I made it through the first day and I'm so exited for this year! Anyways see you all soon KitKats!!!