Unknown: No one responded to my messages. You're the first one

Unknown: Pretty please?

You: Again, I'm truly sorry, but I can't go right now. How about we make a deal?

Unknown: ...

Unknown: A deal?

You: Yes. A deal. I want to help you, but first we need to make a deal.

Unknown: Alright. What's the deal?

You: My job ends at 3 in the afternoon here. I'll be able to help you, if only you promise to treat me for dinner. How about that?

Unknown: ...Treat you for dinner? That's all???

You: Yes, dinner.

Unknown: What's in it for me?

You: Meeting a cutie, that's what.

Unknown: ...

You: I'm just kidding. I'll help you out.

Unknown: Really?!

Unknown: I'll send you the address then.

Unknown: Now how do you do that...

Unknown: Found it.

Unknown: [Address} Click Link

You: Thank you! I can check to see if the place is safe myself.

The bus arrived after your conversation with the stranger. You sat in a seat and clicked the link. The stranger was right, the area was really safe, in fact, you've seen the apartment building located near the school you worked at. It was not a populated place but there hasn't been any criminal activity in that area for over 7 years, and it was because of the local police station around the corner.

You: You know what? I've changed my mind.

Unknown: What? Is there something wrong?

You: I know this place. I'll visit the apartment and give you a quick feedback once I'm done with work.

Unknown: Oh! I thought you didn't want to help me.

Unknown: Alright! I'll send you the password for the lock.

Unknown: [Password] Click link

You: Okay. I'll get back to you once I'm done with work, ok? In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Unknown: Glad you can help! Thank you, I will. Have a nice day to you too! ^^

You: ^^ Thanks!

[Unknown has left the chatroom]

[You have left the chatroom]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You left the school entrance with a smile on your face, remembering the groups of children you taught art. It was strange to have things go smoothly today. Usually, a child would be complaining or criticizing others on their accent, but it was different.

Looking down on your mobile, you quickly remembered the stranger from earlier, and decided to give him a heads up.

[You have entered the chatroom]

You: Hi! I'm finished with work and about to head towards the apartment. Do you want anything to tell me before I go?

[Unknown has entered the chatroom]

Unknown: Hey! I'm not really sure, but maybe you can leave a note for me if you get to enter the apartment, alright?

Unknown: I should be the one to deliver the note, but I searched up how far it was. I guess I'm about 5 hours in driving.