B A T T L E

(Unedited)

<<S P E C I A L  F I L T E R>>

"(Y/N), what are we?"

Warning: You guys are on a call discussing about your relationship. So far, things have been boring without Author-chan's attempt to describe such beautiful scenery with a handful of poorly picked words.

"What do you mean, we?"

"I mean as in our relationship. What are we right now?"

As you can see, Saeran takes the move and corners his victim, you. Seeing the trap he has set, your primal instinct was to tear the living soul of your attacker. But you couldn't.......for your attacker used his attacks through verbal use and a wise choice of weapons he calls, words.

You, on the other hand, were done. Finished. Zilch. Might as well have a deep-voiced guy call out "Fatality". Words were never your thing. It was that bad.

'Crap, I didn't give this much thought.'

"D-do you want us to be.......together?" (-10 points)

His voice rang out in a chuckle, knowing you, Saeran already predicted your answer as it came off your tongue. The sly fox made a signature smirk that you couldn't tell. Again. It was a phone call.

"I would love for us to work out. But would you?"

"I-I seriously don't know, Saeran. I want you to be by my side, but I can't take that big of a step."

"Then let's take baby steps. Step by step. Call by call. Whatever I can do to make you feel as if the whole world knows my love for you."

"That's an awfully big proposal for a baby-step plan. Pure cheese to the least. Do you want to take some of that back?"

"Not if your heart fluttered as you soak it all in. I'll be satisfied to know that you'll only be thinking about me for the whole week."

This idiot had a lot to say after making you all flustered. The sweat forming on your palms were the result of his massive attack of verbal swooning on you. A mixture of fear and joy rotated inside your stomach after recalling his words. Your heart and mind were acting accordingly to themselves.

To give a visual understanding of it, imagine a drunk drum player trying to hit the drums to the sound of the times he's recalled his ex-girlfriend's voice of when she broke of with him. It was recent, his breakup, all in all. And then, there comes in cat-lady, basic understandings of music, attempting to play "Sweatshirt" with a recorder.

These two components used to work together on a decent level. But once the drummer goes off on a rampage, the cat-lady panics but continues to play horribly and as loud as she can think.

This is what was happening to you, as Saeran slays you with his cheddar cheese-grilled words.

'Quick! Think of something to say back at him.'

"O-oh y-yeah! W-well, how about y-you......I-I-dammit......I hate you."

You pouted at the stupid attempt you made. The sound of defeat and silence came from your line, while a laughing Saeran tries to console you.

"I love you t-"

Love. The four-lettered, two-vowel, heart throbbing word. It managed to slip out of his mouth. Too late to take all of it back, Saeran groaned, "s**t," at his mistake while you stood there with the phone dropped to the ground from your frozen expression.

Nobody could save you from the increase of your heart rate speeding at the sound of a llama running down a hill. Color drained from the face attached to the slowly processing brain you owned, not yet submerging the newly found information that attacked its host.

Reaching down to the phone, you muttered out a few words telling Saeran that you'd talk to him later. From the looks of it, your definition of later was in a couple of hours. Boy, were you ready to do something. Something that you needed to get rid of the excess feeling of mushy love that shrouded the air, yet you dearly loved.

Ending the call, you oddly stood up from the couch with a serious expression, raised your right arm unto the sky, and made the worse ever, ear-splitting, trumpet horning, battle-cry of Narnia onto the bland non-colored ceiling, that shook with terror in fright.

From a distance, some may say it was a mating call of a wild cow-eagle hybrid species. Others claim it was Chewbacca high on apple juice and Honey Buddha Chips. To you, it was a cry of excitement, fear, terror, and utter confusion at the delusion of the declaration of love, or the utter stupidity of the white-haired Tsundere.

(A/N: You may now question my sanity at this point.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, there's another chapter waiting for more votes to come in. The video above is horrible, but it was sent to me on my birthday as a "gift". So cool!!! ^^

Meanwhile, I hope you guys enjoyed your day with this ugly-but-funny filter chapter that I just so happened to write on the road trip coming back home earlier this evening.

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~....plup....plup....plup....