I N T U I T I O N

(Unedited)

[707 sent you a message]

[707 status online]

707: Hey cutie! Whatcha doing?

[Your status online]

You: Nothing. Why?

707: I just wanted to talk...

707:....about things. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown watched as the hacker interacts with you through the messenger app. He didn't expect that much to happen in a few days but he read most of the text messages.

The mobile you held in your hand was linked to another one of his computers. From fangirling over Zen, to discussing cat wine with Jumin. It was all peculiar to see a new side of you. He expected you to be like every one of the Mint Eye's experiments.

No. He wanted to see you struggle and cry out in pain just like them.

The sight of you not doing any of that irked him in a tingling way. It kept him satisfied to know that you haven't revealed how you ended up in Rika's apartment. The R.F.A. members only thought of you to have returned Rika's phone but stayed in the apartment on V's orders for another reason.

Unknown's knuckles turned white as he reads your reply to the hacker. He wanted to call you an idiot for going along 707's corny jokes and pick-up lines, but at the same time, he wanted you to pay attention to him.

He felt betrayed for no reason, as if you should only be giving him your attention and not the members. He longed for that affection desperate for something from you. He was thirsty to say the least.

Instead of thinking about anything else to entertain him, he kept his eyes on you while desperately trying to get rid of the bomb.

You were the only thing that was in his mind.

~~~~~~

The clicks of the keyboard were the only thing heard in a room of a safe-house. Rika was also working on a way to get inside of the system of her previous apartment. She couldn't believe that two separate sources had already managed to secure the main system with various protective viruses and firewalls. The two sources helped each other by adding in final touches here and there to make it impossible to hack.

Rika gritted her teeth as she looked up at the camera that linked to her boss. She was under the eyes of the ruthless Magenta. Up till now, she hasn't confirmed whether Magenta was a male or female. Magenta had long hair but acquired the voice of a man. Always in a dark room with the light facing away from the screen. She could only take in the position of her boss and the demeaning words of the unidentified person. The only thing visible was the Mint Eye logo behind the notorious hacker.

She continued to fight against the viruses that now tried to make their way into her computer.

This time it wasn't her apprentice's work that troubled her. She surpassed his firewall in no time. The only thing remaining were the two sources that started to target her.