E X P O S U R E

(Unedited)

"It's my fault."

The remaining R.F.A. members looked towards Saeran with pity. Nobody knew that it would happen. Everything was too fast, and Magenta planned it that way.

Silence enveloped among the group as they waited for something to happen. Yoosung was escorted away with the ambulance to the hospital while Jumin grimaced at the remaining blood.

"Saeran, you couldn't have done anything to change-"

"-No!!! It was my fault!!! Dead!!! Can't you see!!! She's.....dead. Gone. F-forever."

His voice cracked as he tried to refrain from the tears to fall. The green-eyed man was seething with rage and had his fists clenched. His chest was rising up and down, there was no possible way for someone to calm him down unless they got hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A couple of minutes ago]

"You were mine, Saeran!!! Mine!!! We were family together! We planned to kill Saeyoung together! Don't you know what I've sacrificed in order to get out revenge?!"

You flinched at the harsh tone Magenta made while shouting at Saeran, who silently waited until she was done. You had found out that the person in front of you was the Magenta, leader of the Mint-Eye organization. She was also the person who can call your death.

"Why are you like this?! Was it because of that piece of sh*t you fell in love with?! Newsflash, Saeran!!!! She was supposed to be dead in that apartment!!!"

Watching Saeran, he remained calm and collect while everyone was worried over the gun still held to your temple. You couldn't help but feel the same, slightly losing your confidence bit by bit. The way she referred to you less than dirt weakened you, and it was visible on Saeran's features that darkened as she continued to insult and curse you.

"Did she bang you, Saeran?! Is this why you're so-"

"-Enough!!!"

Saeran was seething and was done with Magenta's behavior. You haven't seen Saeran this angry at all, and it scared you. The cloth tied around your head restrained you from talking. It was a good thing you had it to refrain you from remarking back at her ugly and dark attire, or else you would've been dead.

"Go ahead! Blame me for leaving Mint-Eye, but insult (Y/N) one last time, and you'll regret it."

Magenta took a step back with a fake appalled expression, giggling at the small but dangerous threat Saeran made.

"Making threats when I have the upperhand, Saeran. Not a wise choice, love."

You yelped as the man tightens his grip handing the gun to Magenta. She stood to the side where Saeran was able to see you. Pointing the gun towards the side of your head.

"Let's make a deal."

Saeran gazed at Magenta with narrowed eyes.

"What do you propose?"

"You come back to Mint-Eye and I let the girl live. As simple as that."

Going back to remembering the drugs and lies they've brainwashed into him, you vigorously shook your head, not liking the deal at all. You pleaded Saeran with your watered eyes to say "no".

She walked in front of your view of Saeran blocking you from his sight. With the gun in her hand she observed his expression. Obviously he didn't want to go back and experience the torment again. His face fell in utter confliction, but he knew he needed to save you.

"I can't do that-"

"-Well then say goodbye to (Y/N)."

With the blink of an eye, she turned towards you and cocked the gun before aiming at your head. Saeran ran and tackled her arm, as she pulled the trigger with unstable aim and you heard the blood splatter.

Gasps were made as you waited for the pain. The man who was supposed to restrain you was pounced by the security guards.

A woman's black hair was what you first saw when you opened your eyes. Her body swayed strangly before leaning towards you.

"Rika." Yoosung said aloud as he recongnized his cousin through the contacts and dyed hair.

"Rika!!!"

R.F.A. members ran towards you as the situation became overwhelming. The scent of blood was strong and you looked down to see your hands feeling the warm red substance. A wound was seen on her abdomen with fresh blood spilling out.

"You monster!!!"

Magenta held a sadistic smirk on her face as Yoosung attempts to charge at her. The Mint-Eye members surround her and cause Yoosung's strives to become a waste. Yoosung screams out in agony and in anger.

The Mint-Eye organization fled along with their leader. Nobody cared as they tried to help Rika bringing in things to clean up the blood.

Saeran picked you up bridal-style and brought you a few feet away from the scene. Your skin was pale as you replayed the gunshot over and over again. His warm hands brought you out of the trance and you shared gazes.

Saeran looked at you deeply before kissing your forehead. You clung to him for reassurance as he holds onto you tightly. He whispers soothing words in your ears.

Before leaving Magenta said something that left everyone to think twice before assisting with the blood,"She deserves to be in paradise after what you all did. Be happy that she doesn't need to continue on living in this wretched world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You made your way around the pool of blood quietly and got a hold of Saeran's hand. The ambulance came to whisk her away, Saeyoung called V to inform him on what happened.

Fingers interlacing with his, you gently guided him by the arm, out and into a different room. He complied and followed you with his head facing down. Your grip on his arm remained firm as you let silence soothe the both of you.

In the room, you closed the door behind you. Thoughts scattered across your brain like clouds, but your main priority was to calm Saeran down.

He turned away from you and gave out a sigh, approaching his tense figure, you slowly went in front of him and checked his face for any sign. Green eyes found yours and they noticed your small smile that lightened the mood.

He gently guided your hands to cup his face, and opening his orbs again, they showed you sorrow and pain. You tiptoed and kissed his forehead, then trailed your lips over his closed eyes savoring the moment. After pecking the side of his mouth, he made his move.

Everything was slow, time around the both of you drifted away, and his lips molded against yours with passion. His tense figure was now relaxed and you occupied his thoughts, which was what he needed. The kiss you shared was one to take a break from reality and to turn into comfort. Saeran was at his most vulnerable state and you took advantage of it to make him feel more at ease.

"Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the end!!! Fear not for I have more chapters concerning the coward she-devil Magenta.

In the meantime don't forget to vote, comment, and add this story to your reading lists.

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~....plup....plup....plup....