P R I D E

(Unedited)

Flashback_

"Rika promised me that she was taking care of you. I didn't know that when they were taking care of you, mother was still with you. I hope that you understand why I wasn't there for you. I don't expect you to forgive me. I-i just want you to live happily from now on, without me to be there."

"But what if I didn't want that?" Amidst in shock, Saeyoung couldn't interpret what his brother had just said.

"What-what do you mean?"

Sighing out loudly, you smacked Saeyoung's head in disappointment and looked to see his immediate reaction. He was still speechless and none of you were able to understand why he was still frozen.

"Idiot. I want us to be as close as we were back then. Is it that hard to comprehend for you?"

Saeran was embarrassed at the sliver of vulnerability he showed in front of you. It was a wonderful feeling to finally ease the tension. The weight and heavy burdens that once laid on the shoulders of the twins were lifted. Saeyoung gazed into Saeran's eyes in admiration, he was so used to taking initiative and blame for everything when it came to them only as kids, but now he could tell that Saeran grew up.

"Alright now mushy gushy boys! Hug it all out and let it go."

They both cracked a grin towards your statement following what you had told them to do. Both brothers were reunited along with you whom they love so much. It was evident enough to tell that their eyes held a different case on why they hold feelings for you. You on the other hand had to refrain yourself from letting out a victory dance.

You had just won two hot brothers' hearts, literally, and that could be a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to talk to you about something, (Y/N)."

"Yes? What's the matter?" Saeyoung's eyes were flickering back and forth. The two of you were alone in a café while Saeran went to get some groceries. The sudden change in his mood made you stop drinking your boba. This meant it was a serious topic, and you couldn't bear the pressure of keeping up in tense situations.

"Saeyoung?"

The red-head briefly gave you a glance before staring back at his hands that were neatly folded on the table. His cheeks were puffed out as he sighed and they slowly reverted back to their original form. He couldn't look at you straight in the eye, and it was nerve-wrecking for you to sit back.

"Hey if you want-"

"-I'm alright. I just......I just need to know your final answer."

Letting your brows furrow, you gave Saeyoung a confused look before going deep into thought.

'What can he possibly mean by final answer?'

Saeyoung seems to have noticed your confusion he then shook his head quickly before taking your hand. To Saeyoung, your hands were soft and warm; something he didn't want to let go. To you, you felt your hands go clammy before drawing out your hand and realizing the pained look on his face. You had rejected Saeyoung unintentionally because of your body's response to sudden pressure.

This was just fantastic.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry, I-it's just my hands were getting-"

"-No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that; especially when I'm not your boyfriend."

"Hold on, Saeyoung. What do you mean by boyfriend? I'm not in a relationship with someone. Are you alright? You've been acting real strange lately."

You wondered if this was a prank TV show with all the fake cameras planted in order for the world to know how humiliating you are, but knowing Saeyoung, he wouldn't do that. Something in his eyes gave you a signal that he was holding back something real deep that was buried into the depths of his guts.

"Let it all out Sae-Sae, I've got all the time in the- You know what, I shouldn't be saying that; that was probably the most dumbest thing I was ever going to say. Forget what I just said and continue to speak....please."

Saeyoung grinned at your small rambling, it made you look somewhat cute in his mind. He shook it off and approached his thinking with a gentle shove.

"I want to know your answer for my question I asked you earlier."

Thinking back, you couldn't remember any questions that were related to something serious, instead you were met with the numerous times he's asked you a knock-knock joke.

"Are you speaking about the jokes from last week? I told you that I really don't know-"

"-Will you be my girlfriend?" Your jaw fell open while you went back to remember the question you never answered.

"Oh....... That one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness me! Why must school be so over-bearing?! With all the dank memes-Yeah, I should stop. I'm just planning to re-write the story in a different way, it irks me to just re-read all of the old chapters without cringing to myself and my soul.

Check out my new book! You don't need to vote on it if you don't like it; instead, just vote on the twins x readers one-shots book I have yet to update. :)

Sorry, I should probably write more chapters for you guys to forgive me.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your reading lists if you haven't done so!

Stay fierce. Stay awesome.

Goldfish out!~