A B S O L U T I O N

(Unedited)

Saeran listened to the conversations. He had always been listening from the mobile he gave to you that Saeyoung never threw away. His heart grew cold with the feeling of distrust towards you. The drugs were kicking in, and the green-eyed man lost control of himself to the demon in his head. He wanted to hurt you for abandoning him. He wanted to make you pay.

Restless nights got into his system thinking about you. The break was a period of time where he realized that he screwed up. It was all because of the drugs his boss gave him, but he loved it. The feeling of being at peace was his ecstasy. A paradise where Magenta promised and gave him for a short amount of time. The drugs were his downfall, yet a pleasant experience of true euphoria.

He loved you, the kind of love where he would do anything to shelter you away from the world. A possessive and dominant feeling for him to make you submit as a partner and best friend.

You were his family.

Yet the words he listened from your conversation with Saeyoung, were a huge punch to the gut. Deception clouded his thoughts, he didn't want to believe you. The man never wanted to listen to your hurtful words, nor your hesitant spirit in rekindling the love you had with him. You were his angel, his muse, his empress, and after your conversation with his twin brother, he then viewed you as someone who pitied his state.

The long phone calls kept him sane. Hearing your voice was a cure to his need for more drugs. It would have been better if you would have been just a simple test subject. But your love drew him deeper and he was addicted.

To him, love was a sickness, an addiction, an overdose.

The more time passes by, he can't control his growing love for you.

Even if he wanted to get angry, he couldn't do anything but to want you more.

It was pointless to be anguished over human emotions, he wanted to hear your voice.

And that was all he can ever ask for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it. The party was tomorrow afternoon. All your effort and time spent on this event would represent how important it was for you. You didn't care if the R.F.A. members just needed a party planner. You did all the work, from inviting wealthy Aristocats to sending emails to famous celebrities.

The people you hired to cater food were close friends you made while working in Korea. Jaehee offered to contact a security team to guard entrances and survey the area. The venue was located at a prestige hotel that Jumin suggested and also owned. He offered to make calls to hire servers and waiters, but you respectfully declined and told him that the hotel was enough.

The decorations were picked by you and expected to be arranged by another friend who offered to go to the venue and start working early tomorrow morning.

You had a lot of friends in Korea, let's just put that out there.

Living in Korea opened a new aspect of your personality that you've never believed you had in the first place. You loved to eat different kinds of food no joke. Singing loudly to K-pop even though your accent would show. You were a cute foreigner in the eyes of the locals, so it was easy for you to make friends.

You weren't used to dealing with raw human emotions. They were your downfall and weakness. All those years in the U.S. did not let you experience deep emotions such as love and hate. Nobody hated you, and the same went with them. Sure, there were annoying people, but they didn't evoke a passion for you to kill them.

It was until you met Saeran-frickin-Choi. The man was insufferable, making you drool at his husky voice and die at his endearments towards you. Internal battles would rule out your time to rest, frying any thoughts on peaceful sleep or dreams.