H E A R T A C H E

(Unedited)

It burns. The agonizing pain that blazed inside your chest, wouldn't go away. No matter how hard it was, trying to forget his gentle voice, alluring eyes, and mysterious aura that left you in a trance. The kidnapper managed to win your heart over. He managed to make you feel giddy, with 'butterflies' wrecking your stomach.

The pain you felt was aggravating and prevented you from other thoughts no matter the effort you made.

The long phone calls and sweet terms of endearment towards you. It was no surprise to find yourself craving for his attentive ears to listen to your babbling. He listens well, but finds a way to sway you with words. He built skyscrapers with his intelligent phrases, which left you at awe on to why he would spend most of his time, talking to you.

His doubt was what bothered you the most. He couldn't learn how to forgive himself after kidnapping you, following the orders of his boss. Unknown was a man who never got the proper attention from his mother. Countless of times, he would talk about the beatings he took as a child, giving him less confidence after referring to himself as a weakling,

'I was too weak'

'I deserved it'

'I'm no better than him'

You asked once, who was the person Unknown continuously talked about. At first, he refused to tell you about it, but after getting to know you better he went along and told you. In his response he said it was just someone who betrayed him. A person who he counted his life upon but was turned down. You pitied the man who lived his life in cruel conditions.

But there upon his desk, awaits a man who heard everything.

Words that left him in tears at your decision to love another.

~~~~~~~~

[707 is calling you]

[707 status online]

[Your status online]

[You accepted phone call]

"Hey (Y/N)?"

You raised an eyebrow at the wavering tone of Luciel's voice. There wasn't a tinge of excitement in his voice, nor the playful tone he adds in when talking to you.

"Yes, Luciel?"

He hesitated and took a deep breath. You heard the huge breath release on the phone, and began to worry. You didn't like to receive bad news, since stress was one of your annoying allergies.

"Luciel, I'm here. If you have anything that's weighing on your chest, you can tell me."

There was no response. But a sniffle was heard, indicating his sadness that couldn't be held in.

"It's alright to cry, even if you aren't in front of me. I will listen intently and hear out your worries."

Whatever Luciel tried to do, blinking away his emotions made it harder for him to speak. He can feel wet drops on his face, and a choked sob.

"C-chingu-yah~ I-i'm sorry for what I'm going to say. But....but it hurts."

"Luciel! What's wrong?! Tell me chingu, hmm?"