I N T R I G U E

(Unedited)

Rika took notice of her apprentice's tantrum. She watched through the CCTV camera's in her previous home, how Saeran reacted to her text message. You were a mere pawn in order for her plan to take charge, but she liked how you reacted differently.

'If only humans were easy to control' she thought, remembering how costly it was for the drugs to be injected into Saeran in order to hypnotize him.

The vixen dyed her hair black and continued to watch with her now colored blue contacts. A great appearance to fool Saeran, giving off the vibe of blonde-haired Rika actually being dead.

You were going to be another challenge, and she loved to take one. She liked how quiet you were, but somehow you added a hint of spice. There would be the day you willingly join her in her wonderful creations. Either way, you were going to join Mint Eye, with or without the help of Saeran.

Otherwise you'd be taken "care" of right away.

~~~~~~~~~~

The stranger to you had his shoulders rising up and down from breathing heavily. The once beautiful sculpted face he had was now mixed into one of anger and disgust. You didn't know what you did wrong, but did the best you can to stay still, thinking it was best. Fear crept into your eyes as he continued to scowl at your appearance.

Your heart continued to palpitate, and you wondered if joining the R.F.A. made him angry. You waited and observed the man in front of you. The dark energy surrounding you, made you choke in fear, realizing that he squeezed your arms for a bit before retreating his hands quickly.

His scowl softened into a confused and crossed look upon his face. He then turned around and slammed the door shut, this time without the door being locked. You waited for a solid 10 minutes and proceeded to walk into the living room.

The front door was left ajar and you noticed a sticky note of a bright lime green color. The wind was still cold as you approached the note on your only way to exit.

This place has a bomb waiting to be blown up in the hands of someone watching you right now. Don't look suspicious, or directly at the camera. You can't go out the door, unless you want to die a quick and loud death, risking the lives of other people living in this building.

After you read this, act like you are angry and rip this note apart. Just wait until I fix this bomb alright? The members of the R.F.A will keep you company, seeing to it that they never fail to text or call you every hour or so. I'll make sure to keep an eye on you, but for now, call 707 or V.
-Unknown

'This is just wonderful' you thought sarcastically.

The rest of your night was spent avoiding the camera, and happily chatting to the members. You kept in mind that a picture of Rika and V remained on a desk, their smiles made you envious at how good they looked together. Too bad Rika passed away, she must've been the kind of person to have a lot of friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day it seems like 707 found out about your bomb situation and he made sure to contact V. He told you that he wouldn't tell the R.F.A members until your safety is at a huge risk, but the change of profile icon to an emergency light made you sweat-drop. Unknown was right to tell you to call them, and it seems that joining the R.F.A. was in his intention to keep you entertained. You wondered how he knew that someone was online in the chatroom every hour, but it quickly left your mind after remembering the camera still watching the movements you make in the apartment.