F E A R

(Unedited)

"It was only just a dream," you reassured yourself. Trying to be kind was one of those moments when you realized how dark the world is when it comes to deceiving people. The dream you had was so vivid, remembering how the stranger looked at your brown eyes with a hint of longing. Opening your eyes to adjust to the brightness, the world came to slap you in the face...again.

Standing in the view, your (E/C) orbs were gazing back to the green-eyed intruder. The stranger noticed how full and promising your eyes were, as if you were to absorb every problem and turn it into a positive outcome. Staring at each other, the tension became awkward as you began to realize your situation.

"S-so, you are the person who fell into my t-trap? This is great. He had someone working with him. I should do that to."

You avoided the "other" person he was talking about, it creeped you out enough to know that your kidnapper was handsome, but crazy.

His voice was deep but it felt a bit refreshing to hear a natural voice instead of an altered one. The voice box he spoke to you when you both first encountered was a little too uncomfortable to cooperate with.

"I'm sorry, but do you need help? I know a couple of people who'll be glad to-"

"-Be quiet!!!"

The emphasis in your voice made the kidnapper scowl. His cold appearance doubled the moment his eyes glared at you with flames. You gave yourself a mental high five, knowing it pissed him off.

"I don't have time to spend on useless people like you. Now, if you want to live, I recommend you zip your lips before you regret it."

His tone came off harsh and bitter, followed by you flinching at the drop of temperature in the room. The "slightly attractive" stranger began to take large strides over to you. Your eyes widened as he stealthily picks you up with one hand and places you over his shoulder.

You were flailing your limbs around, punching the man with your fists, but he still remained unaffected walking over to a bedroom.

"Hey!!! Put me down!!! My body wasn't designed to be touched by creepy people!!!"

The cold man chuckled at the idea of me calling him creepy. It gave you relief now knowing he has a sense of humor, otherwise your attempt to escape would be really boring.

The stranger tossed you on the bed and you stayed there with mouth agape like a goldfish. You didn't notice him leaving the room until the door slammed shut. Getting up to charge at the door, you found out it was locked.

An object slid from the door crack towards your feet. You picked it up and began to study its features. The phone was useless as you continued to try to find any application for calling or texting. The only thing left was the same app that got you here in the first place. It wasn't so bad for a place to hide a kidnapped adult. The theme of the apartment was modern and convenient, but still enough room to house two people. You were glad it wasn't in some scary dungeon, for you couldn't remember any dungeon located in Korea that would be near a bus station.

Opening the app, it surprised you with the remaining conversations you had with the stranger. Exiting out of the messaging section, you were then taken into this random chatroom after a couple of weird noises.

As expected, other users in the chatroom continued in their conversation. You knocked on the door to get your kidnapper's attention.

"Excuse me!! The phone is logged in to another chatroom!! I don't know these people!!"