D E C E I V E

(Unedited)

[Unknown is calling you]

[Unknown status online]

[Your status online]

[You accepted phone call]

"(Y/N)?"

You hesitated on answering the psychotic hottie. His voice was different. No. It was the tone of his voice that made you shudder. The clear sound of your name rolled gently off his tongue. You took a deep breath and slowly exhaled in fear.

"Yes. That's me. Why did you call?"

He didn't respond. The only sound you can hear from him was his breathing.

"Look, I'm fine with the whole bomb situation, but if you're gonna call me this late, can you just give me a-"

"-Do you hate me?"

You froze in utter appall at the sudden question. Realizing how tough it was to answer, you groaned in annoyance at how difficult it was. Saying "no" would be a sudden death sentence for you. And you also remembered about the bomb place in your apartment possibly placed in the hands of the person on the other line. You didn't want to do anything, but not responding would also be a risky choice.

"What's your answer, princess?"

If you said yes, you would be lying.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jumin is a cute dork.

You couldn't help after talking to Jaehee about his personality. To her, he was a demeaning and utterly cruel monster who seems to have a soft spot for cats. He's always asking whether you've eaten or not, reminding you that your body won't be so forgiving if given atrocious amounts of junk. You can say that Jumin was always that secret health guru who knew what was beneficial and what was trash.

But that doesn't stop you from questioning why he hasn't heard of fried chicken.

Both of you have been accustomed to talking about wonderful ideas for Eliza's birthday. It was another topic to the endless amount of phone calls and text messages. You wonder if he would be working sometimes, checking the time to make sure his quick lunch break wouldn't become an hour long meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been already 5 days since you've encountered Unknown, who has yet to give you his real name.

It was not that you were desperate to know his name, but it was tiresome to refer to him as the 'psychotic stranger' or 'crazy hotte'.

But you know what bothered you the most?

The countless group chats that would be held during the middle of the night or sometimes 4 in the morning.