P A S S I O N

(Unedited)

[Jumin Han is calling you]

[Jumin Han status online]

[Your status online]

[Phone call accepted]

"(Y/N)"

"Jumin?"

"Are you okay?"

I hope he doesn't find out about the junk food I've been eating.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I miss Eliza though. How's my baby doing?"

A chuckle was heard on the other line. Come to think of it, you haven't participated in any group chats ever since the incident. You read them before focusing on the party every few hours or so.

"She misses her mom likewise. It was a peculiar sight yesterday to see Eliza continuously tapping my phone. I assume that she wanted to hear your voice."

You grinned, for once in your life, just thinking about Eliza and Jumin made you happy.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Jumin?"

"What happened?"

Tingling sparks caused your body to freeze in place. It's hard to explain so much in a phone call especially to a busy businessman. Hence a sigh escaped from your lips.

"It's complicated Min-Min."

"Alright, I respect that you don't want to talk about it right now, but can you hear me out?"

As always, the rich and successful businessman never failed to appease you.

"Go ahead. I'll listen to your worries this time, since you've had your fill on mine."

"W-would you like to adopt a cat?"

"Jumin, you're giving away Eliza?!"

"No. No. It's just that, I found a lost kitten on the way home and I brought her in because she looked so innocent and alone. I've called to see if anyone has lost a baby kitten, but no one even cares about a lost baby."

It was heart-clenching to hear Jumin talk about a kitten in a sweet yet worried tone. Saeyoung wouldn't mind a baby kitten in his apartment. The last time you noticed him gushing over cats was the time Jumin sent a picture of Eliza on the chatrooms.