~20~

BEEP. BEEP. 

It rang through my head, a sharp pain attacked my brain like a tank with each beep. Groaning I went to rub my temples only to hiss in pain as my right arm was tugged, glaring at this weird sorcery only to find a tub connected to me.

I went to rip it out but a phone buzzed, confused I reached for it. It was Alois's of course but what shocked me was it was a message from my so called best friend Rowan. Remembering his code into his phone; Luckily, I got into his messages.

Rowan

12:00 - hey baby, I know I said I found my mate but I want you. I don't care about Quinta and her feelings, she just your slave right?

12:30 - Oh wow, don't answer me fuck face. I knew you had a soft spot for her. I bet your fucking her behind your mates back because your a cock smoker. Ya know she's such a great friend that she hasn't even tried to message me, tell the shank to never show her face ever again because I have already started shit on her. Everyone hates her. I mean EVERYONE. I never considered her as my mate, just used her. wanted to punch her face in when she got close to you but I'll forgive ya if you dropped the slut. Love Rowan 

Tears spilled down my face, she hated me? My best mate. After this whole time I thought she would have my back thick and thin...yet it makes sense. Rumors went around about me that no one but she knew about.

I ribbed the cord, clenching my teeth and fist as my heart throbbed. Alois's phone gripped tightly, almost breaking in my fist. "Hey! whats the hell!" Alois ran in.

I noticed a flash of red on his wrist, I guessed a watch to tell him if something went wrong. I roared and threw the phone at him. I screamed as it hit the wall and not him."You two faced cunt!" I cried.

Confusion and hurt took over both of us. "What did I d-" I cut him off. " what did i do? he ask. Oh I don't know text my so call best friend while she still chatted you up knowing so damn well I was your mate! Your soulmate!"

Tears flowed like a water work. Slowly he picked up the phone, reading through quickly. "No! babe, no. I haven't I want you and only you. Believe me. I learnt that she was a slut. Please baby don't cry."

I slapped his hands away as he reached from me, his eyes growing dark. In a second I was collided with the wall, I gasped as my breath was taken from me. I screamed in pain as I he sharp teeth connected to my neck. 

My hands pushed against his chest, hopefully I cried trying more and more to get him off.  "ALOIS!" I cried,  pain shooting through my body. 

I whimpered under him, his stomached pressed against mine. Him being way stronger then me allowed no escape. "HEL-" His hand slapped across my lips, silencing my only weapon to escape. I felt weak, my body and mind was numb.

I cried a muffle scream, just wishing to feel his teeth leave my skin. His body to fly away, allowing me to have space and air.  I shrieked as the door slammed open to see Ryder. For once my heart leaped in joy to see him. "ALOIS!" He roared. 

I fall to the floor as Alois disconnected himself from me, "Yes brother?" He chuckled. 

I limp on the floor, my body shivered as Alois's body towered over me. I squeaked as Ryder and Alois began a staring contest, I cried as my neck throbbed in pain. Carefully I pulled my hand away to see blood covering most of my hand. I was losing blood and quick. "Ryder." I groaned.

A sharp force connected to my cheek, pushing me to the floor. "Shut up!" Alois screamed.

"Stop that now!" Ryder roared, "You know damn well, I know and your sister all now. We can all feel it, you know shes pregnant damn it!"

Everything stopped, I don't understand. The words went through one ear and straight out the other, every was slow. Ryder and Alois, both running at each other but I still couldn't move. Inch by inch they would move, it was as if the world was giving me the chance to run or stop it. It was a fight or flight and even though I usually fight I couldn't any more. Not right now. 

Without warning, I jumped to my feet. In a second I noticed both their heads turning to me. I was faster at the moment, I ran straight out the door. BOOM.

Everything was back to pace, I screamed for Kenzie knowing he was going to catch me. In a flash I felt the air leave my lungs, I screamed but I was shushed. I turned and saw Kenzie crying, while running with me in her arms. I tightened my arms, pulling myself closer silently thanking her as we ran further from the monster. 

Even though I heard his cries, I couldn't bare knowing he was hurting me even though he knew I held his child. Anger. Sadness. I didn't want to believe it but I couldn't lie about the truth. Silk was placed against my skin, Kenzie squeezed onto me. Sobbing into my shoulder, I hissed as salt mixed in with my cut. 

"Sorry." Kenzie sniffed as she pulled away.

A gave a small smile towards her, she smiled with sadness in her eyes. "lets get that cut cleaned up why don't we?"