~13~

I stood completely shocked in front of  a body length mirror in Kenzie's bedroom, Here stood a girl with her hair tied nicely wearing a beautiful floor length black dress. "Kenzie this is to much, its just a friendly date." I mumbled.

Kenzie rolled her eyes and smirked, "Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. Now Alois is waiting, go now." She giggled and pushed me out the door. 

I sighed and walked down the stairs, the heels clicked like a clock which raised my tension already. My eyes locked with Alois's, He stood at the bottom waiting for me. He wore a black suit and tie, he held a single rose and a giant smile. 

I blushed and looked down, I heard him chuckle which caused my blush to deepen. 

I bit down on my bottom lip and gave out a small smile, I looked back up to see him only a foot away. "Come now princess, I have picked a special spot for tonight." Alois's voice rang through my ears making me weak in the knees.

He seeped me off my feet and ran at lighting speed out the door, I squealed and gripped onto his shirt. Alois chuckled at me reaction.

The nights wind blew onto me, freezing my bare skin. We slowed down and stopped in an open spaced surrounded by tree's, I small lake was in the middle and beside laid a blanket and a basket. 

I turned my glaze towards Alois and he wore a cheeky smile, he placed me onto the ground and grabbed my hand softly. My face heated up and I bit my lip, "Hey don't be nervous, you look great and tonight is going to go amazing. I know it will, it has to." Alois said nervously.

A twinkle shined in his eye, as if a little boy was looking at the sweetest lolly in the whole store. I smiled, "Don't worry so far it has been great." 

He sighed a breath of relief and started to walk towards the lake, softly tugging with him. My heart skipped a beat, 'He is not dragging me, or forcing me....Alois is actually being gentle.'

I felt my cheeks explored with heat once more, My eyes wondered around the forest. 

Everything shone so brightly and it was so alive, the air smelt fresh. It was peaceful, no sound beside the crunching of grass under our feet and the soft waves of the lakes. This place was a fairy tale, I could see the prince and his princess dancing. 

I could hear them giggling, the air her dress gave when he would spin her, the sweet melody the forest made for the couple and then the tragic sound of it being destroyed. It come crashing down, I started to shake and turn to Alois. 

'He will not hurt me, it is him. I am fine.' I thought to myself as we closed into the blanket.

I smiled at Alois sweetly as he helped me down, he sat after and opened up the picnic basket. I giggled as he pulled out to wine glasses, a wine bottle and two take away dishes. Alois rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously. 

"I remember you once told me how you didn't like fancy dinner's that much, you liked being alone and just take away would make you happy so I thought mayb-" I cut Alois from his words. "You're such a dork sometimes, but this is really sweet. I love it." 

A shy smile came from him and a deep scarlet blush covered his cheeks. "Also thank you for remembering, I didn't think you were listening bestie." I joked with him.

Alois's blush deepened, "Of course I did! uh... I mean why wouldn't I, you are my best friend. I need to know these things."

My heart clenched a bit at his words. 'He only likes you as a friend and you know this.' 

"Yeah best friends." I smiled as I bite my tongue holding back the words I wished to spill.

I took a bite of my honey chicken, I kept stealing glances at Alois.  The way his hair blew in the hair perfectly, the way his eyes sparkled once again with his childish ways. I didn't realized I was staring at him until he looked up at me strangely.

Quickly I looked towards my food, heat covered my entire face. Alois chuckled at my actions which caused my face to turn an even brighter red than it already was, "Shut it." I mumbled.

A while passed as we ate, I pushed away the take away containers and finally looked up back at Alois again. I squealed as Alois collided with me, my back hit the ground and dandelions flew around us. 

The night sky framed Alois, as the dandelions danced in the wind and as the wolfs howled. 'WAIT WOLVES!' 

I went into panic mode and I shoved Alois into the lake and jumped in to,  I grabbed Alois's arm and pulled us down. My hearing heightened and I heard there paws rumbling along the ground, "She isn't here boss, We smelt the lost princess but she is no where to be seen." A strange voice said.

No other words where said, guessing they gave up. I listened to their paws run along until there was no sound at all, I slowly calmed down. I smiled at Alois only to become pale, blood leaked in the water from his head and Alois was completely unconscious.

I tugged on his arm and kicked my legs violently, bubbles swarmed around us as we got closer to the surface. 

I gasped as we broke to the surface, I gripped onto the side and pulled Alois closer to me and out of the water. "Alois!?" I questioned scared.

Nervously I pinched his nose and put my mouth against his and breathing into his mouth, I roughly pressed against his chest. "Get up!" I screamed.

Tears formed in my eyes, I once again put my mouth to his. I jolted as his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer, his eyes snapped open then pushed me away. "I'm so sorry!" He said freaking out.

"I don't know what happened, I felt something and wanted more." Alois's chocked out.

I laughed, "It's fine, lets get you home okay?" 

He nodded and we helped each other up, our chest collided and Alois blushed. "They are just boobs, balls of fat. Calm down." I giggled.

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him walk home, it wasn't that far. I could see the castle tops.