~2~

After an hour of stares and boring talk we were finally let off to classes, surprisingly Rowan and I got almost every class together. I find it cool how vampires don't burn in the sun, Like most of the myths they turned out to be lies.

Rowan and I were making our way to class when I got pushed into her, I look up to see Fionna. She was smirking and flu off "Out of everyone why did she get to be a fairy?" Rowan says.

I just shrug and continue walking, We had math first.

As we lined up for class I saw Alois, I big smile spread on my face. It quickly dropped as I saw everyone staring at me. Alois looked me up and down then turned away, my shoulders dropped and I frowned. "Hey it's probably him just all stress from being royal." Rowan says.

I just nod and wait for our teacher, 'These stares are becoming horrible'. I thought to myself.

TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY

All fucking day he ignored us, I even went to his group everything was fine until Alois and his group smelt me. Alois went back to his mean self not the one I knew. All I could think was why he was doing it.

"Be careful walking home Quinta." I hear Rowan words ring through my head.

I grumbled and continue walking down the streets, I felt something hard hit my head and hard. Next thing I know I collided with the floor, I groaned and rubbed the back of my head. I noticed blood covering my hand,  Panic mode kicked in.

I was about to jump up but an heavy object fall on my back, cloth covered my mouth and nose only allowing me to inhale this weird smell. I started to struggled. 'Don't breathe it, fake it'. I told to myself.

I closed my eyes and went limp hoping they would fall for it, "Wow, that was quick." A guys says. He pulls the cloth away and gets off, I felt arms reach under my body and pick me up. "QUINTA!" I heard Rowan shout from a mile away.

"Shit vampire!" The guy shouts. 'So Ermias isn't with her' I think to myself.

I felt me and the other person jump through the air and lead in the a car, probably a van. I stay limp making sure to breath as if I was asleep, not breaking the act. I heard the sound of a car door slamming. The engine roared to life and the car sped off, my body slid from where i was into the back of a door.

I sensed the guy was sitting there and watching me so I didn't dare to move, "she's a pretty one, smells very eatable to." The guy who kidnapped me said.

I heard a female laugh from the wheel "Good, I'm so glad slavery is legal again." She chuckled. "Once she is sold off, money is the only thing getting her back."

My heart froze, 'slavery is legal?' I stayed dead still as I thought to myself. 'I am done for'.

The guy laughed "Yeah lucky she is just a human."

'Thats what you think' I thought to myself. "I can't believe that vampire chick almost stopped us." The guy said. "We're gonna get some good bucks for her fine ass."

'disgusting pig' I think to myself as I try to not throw up. "In the next auction that is tomorrow the King and Queen of Vampires are gonna be there, They are hoping to find slaves of any sort for their adopted children." The female says.

'fuck this can't be happening' My mind was wondering around everywhere thinking of possible out comes, "They will definitely chose her, can't you just smell how her blood invites you. I think this girls blood might be the sweetest blood I've ever smelt." she said.

'I can't do this...' I thought with a small whimper. "Oh we're here." The chick says.

I felt myself being picked up, Fingers run over my cut on my head. I slurping sound was heard, "How does she taste Henry?" The chick says.

"Amazing, like nothing on this earth." Henry I think says. 'He just tasted my blood' I thought to myself.

We start moving, there were noises of cars but they disappeared and are replaced with sounds of heels and shoes tapping over a tiled floor. I could hear girls protesting screaming to be set free, males could be heard to.

"Uh Rosalin and Henry nice to see you, I see you got us another one." A lady said.

I felt Henry nod, "Okay just bring her to the room I instruct you to." The lady said again.

"Yes." I heard Rosalin I think say.

Next thing I know we are walking again, I could feel eyes staring at me. sounds of lips licking making my body shiver in disgust. "Just throw her in there." My body tenses and my eyes snap open. I feel the force as I get thrown into the air, I see this guy Henry. He had a smirk on his face, I hit the cold floor causing me to groan. "See ya pretty lady." Henry says.

I growl and run towards the door but they slam it shut on me. "I can't believe this." I whimpered.

"Now we doing a fifty-fifty for the money made by her?" I heard rosalin say in the distance.

I slump down onto the floor and look around the room, I saw a bed and crawled towards it. I climbed onto it and fall into a deep slumber.