~11~

(Back to Quinta's POV)

My body felt like a bolder, I felt so weighed down. My eye's felt as if they have been glued shut together. Everything was black and I felt scared but completely at peace, A slight beeping sound has been going off for a while now making me wonder where am I?

"Am I dead?" I said to myself in this dark place.

My worlds echoed through the place, I felt so alone and it felt right.

I heard shuffling around me but I couldn't even turn my head or open my eye's to see who it was, I felt a pure shot of electricity fly through my hand and knew at that point exactly who it is. "I can't bare to see you all wrapped up, I'm so sorry. I didn't even remember hurting you like this, apparently something has affected your blood and that's why you fainted and it wasn't because of me but he did say the cuts and bruises didn't help at all."

I heard Alois sigh, He sounded like he did when we were friends. "Maybe my sister is right, maybe you are the one to bring me back and take that monster out of me...." I heard him choke a little and felt him do something.

"I wonder if you can feel the electricity to, I doubt it. I'm a monster and this monster is killing you, he always takes over me and it's horrible. Maybe it's because I'm so heart broken over Rowan.?" Alois said as he squeezed my hand.

My heart seemed to break at that comment, "He never did love us." I say to myself in my own little place, it echoed once more breaking my heart more and more.

"You've always been here for me, always pushing me forward and staying beside my side. I can't believe you haven't tried to runaway from me...." I could feel Alois grip loosen and leave my hand. 

I heard him sobbing and it broke my heart into a million pieces, Here I am completely frozen. I can't even help my best friend. 

Painfully I groaned out and coughed, my body was still frozen and my eyes refused to open. "Y-you're my b-best," I coughed out in pain "Friend A-alois" I said quietly.

Time itself felt like it froze, tension swam in the air that it could choke you. I could hear the sound of his heart beat, I could feel his slow breaths. "Even after all I've done?" Alois choked out.

"Yes.....because I knew it wasn't you" I whispered to Alois.

I felt pain and electricity shot through my entire body, Alois wrapped his arm's around my limp body. "I'm so glad I have you in my life, hopefully you can save me." Alois whispered.

I felt cold wet tears drop into me, I groaned out in pain. "I'm sorry, I didn't-" Alois stopped mid sentence and sniffed.

I felt his hot breath on my neck, My breath got stuck in my throat. "I'm sorry Quinta." Alois said softly "But I need to taste you."

I felt his fangs softly graze over my neck, "I'm sorry if it hurts you." Alois said in sorrow.

I gasped as his fangs entered my neck, My eye's finally shot open and my limps were slowly regaining power. "Please, Alois, STOP!" I screamed.

Alois flew across the room and his body stuck to the wall, I slowly sat up and stared at him. I could see the hurt and sorrow in his eyes even when they shined a bright red, I felt tears fall down my face. "I.....I really am I monster,aren't I?" Alois mumbled as he looked towards the floor.

"Alois......" My breath hitched.

Alois looked up to me, his eyes locked with mine. They were back to his natural dark brown eyes again that I fall so in-love with, my heart picked its pace back up and I felt heat raise to my face. "I still love you, no matter the pain you put me through."

Alois's body tensed, his eyes widened. He's known for years I've loved him but never did he return my feelings, he only had feelings for Rowan. 

I sighed and pushed myself of the single bed, I carefully moved my feet to get closer towards Alois. Alois stood skillfully still and tensed, he pushed himself closer to the wall. I Gave him a sweet smile and grabbed his hands. "You can't tell me you don't feel those sparks or a connection with me." I said sweetly to him as I gazed into his eyes.

I made him rest his hands onto my waist, "Quinta?" Alois said shocked.

"shhhh" I whispers out as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, letting my lips connect with his. Alois's grip tighten around my hips, he pulled me closer so there was hardly any gap between us. Our lips were locked together and moved in sync with each other, It felt so right.

I felt my chest pressed against his chest, I started to tug at the hair at the back of Alois's head. He moaned into the kiss and bit down lightly, this earning a moan from me. I felt Alois push us towards the bed, My back hit the bed and I wrapped my legs around Alois's waist. 

Alois pulled away and rested his forehead onto mine, both of us were breathing heavily. Alois started to trail kisses down my face and down to my neck, each kiss sent sparks of electricity through me. I moaned out his name as I gripped onto his shirt, I felt his fangs on my neck but this time a wave of pleasure shivered down my spin.

Alois bit down into my neck and I gasped, I gripped harder onto Alois's shirt and arched my back. It felt absolutely amazing, the pleasure I now felt just from Alois drinking my blood. "Alois~" I moaned.

His Fangs left my neck and Alois pushed himself off me, "This is wrong, I am sorry Quinta." Alois Said quickly.

He then zoomed out leaving the door swing back and forth, I gasped and touched my lips so softly. "How could it be wrong Alois..." I mumbled.

I felt my eyes begin to tear up and wiped the tears away, "If it felt so right...." I cried.

I fall backwards and let my tears fall, "I finally had him but he ran once again." I sobbed.