Footsteps were all I heard as we walked through the palace, another corner meant another hallway. The further we got into the palace the quieter it got, I jump in shock as I hear sounds of things smashing and yelling. "Something has got him upset." The king said.

Finally he stopped, There on the door was Alois name. Must be his room I thought to myself. "Look at me Quinta." I did as I was told.

The kings hands went behind me neck, I felt fabric touch the back of my neck. I gasp as it slowly wraps around my neck, as he pulls away I try to see what he did. "Don't worry it's just ribbon, a bow actually." The king says.

The king smirks and turns the handle of the door, as it opens a limp flies past me. My eyes widen and I look back to see it smashed and a hole in the wall. "Oh sorry dad," I hear Alois say angrily. "Who's this?" He asks.

The king pushes me in, He's acting like he doesn't know me I think to myself. "This is your personal slave. Take care now." The king says as he shuts the door.

I look towards the floor, frighten that if I look at Alois he would glare. "So you were sold as a slave, or did you try to get sold?" He said more of a statement.

"I was stolen, and what the hell is wrong with you acting like we aren't fri-" I was cut short of my sentence as Alois threw me to the wall. "I'm doing it because we can't be friends!" He screams.

"Oh really?" I cough out, "It seemed you could be friends with your old friends easy enough, whats so different with me!?" I scream back.

"The difference?!" He says laughing "You are in love with me that's that's difference!"

I narrow my eyes at him, "So I said even if you never loved me I would be there to help yet you treat me like shit!" I scream.

I feel myself get lifted by my neck "Haven't you heard not to piss off a vampire!" Alois shouts in my face. "You want to know why I'm breaking everything?" He asked.

I slowly shake my head up and down, "Well it's because Rowan is mates with Ermias and not me!" He screams as he throws me against the wall.

Tears were threatening to spill but I wiped them away, "I want my best friend back, You're not my best friend!" I scream at him.

Alois smirked and grabbed me by my arms "I'm glad you notice that." He whispers into my ear. My body started to shake "Why is it that you act so different once i'm near?" I whimpered out.

I felt his breath on my neck, tickling it. "Oh that's easy Quinta, it's your blood. It brings the worse of me out." Alois says as he licks my neck.

I shivered at his touch, electricity was shooting through me body. A sign of a mate, you shiver at there touch because their skin is like electricity.

Pain started to emerge from my neck, His fangs were pushing into my skin. I gasped, I grabbed a hold of his arms trying to push him off. Alois grip only tightened on me "ALOIS STOP!" I scream out.

Alois chuckles and pulls away, "I think i'm going to have to keep you close." He whispers seductively as he licks my neck. I whimpered as I try to push him away. "Don't disobey me now or else!"Alois says as his grip tightens around my arms bringing pain to me.

His lips kissed up and down my neck, "what happened to my best friend?" I whimpered. "He's lock away inside me." Alois says.

Alois chuckles and bites down once again, I moan in pain. My body was shaking, It felt like it was on fire. Just as things started to get blurry Alois jumped away. "Oh god Quinta, I'm sorry." I heard Alois say.

"A-alois....?" I mumble out as I fall. Before my body made contact with the floor and pair of arm caught me. "I'm so sorry, I haven't been myself.....I changed when you're around or when her name is mentioned..." Alois says.

I pat around my surrounds until a feel my hands against a chest, "I can't see...." I mumbled. Black was all I could see. "Just sleep." He said quietly.

3RD PERSON

Alois ran his hand through Quinta's hair, he sighed and his sad eyes fall upon Quinta's body. Heat raised to his cheeks as he saw what she was wearing. Alois stood up and took Quinta to his bed, He lied her down and pushed the covers over her.

A groan of frustration left Alois's mouth, "How could I do that to my best friend?" Alois says to himself.

He looked back at Quinta and smiled, Alois knew that she would change him back to himself but it will be hard since his other self lives to drink her blood. That's one thing Alois needed to ensure, that no one else but him had her and that no one can drink from her but him.

Alois carefully wiped the blood from his mouth, He felt strange when he drank from her. It was like he was drinking the most pleasant thing on earth but he felt as if electricity was taking his body. Alois wonder what this meant and decided it was best to ask the King about it but what he didn't know that his brother was waiting for him to leave.