~19~

Sunlight. I felt its warmth against my skin. I peeled my eyes open, allowing the darkness to fade and the light to take over my vision. I felt strange, I felt very sick. My stomach felt has if I swallowed poison and my neck burnt like a freshly lit flame.

I moaned as I shuffled in the bed, the silk sheets covered my bare body from the world. The events of the night before flashed through my mind, the way my canine teeth come through to rip into his flesh just to mark him. Surely I will be asked questions beyond questions, or maybe he would have forgotten.

A creak rang through the room, I gasped and scrambled onto the floor behind the bed. "Come on princess, It's just me."

My eyes trailed up and saw him, Alois. He smirked, looking down upon me with eyes like stars. I bit down on my lip softly, avoiding eye contact yet held out my hand to be placed into his. Once I was lifted to my feet I felt a fury, cozy texture placed on my shoulders.

It was a robe, I mumbled a thank you as he lead me down the hallways and stairs to the heaven or as he says kitchen. Kenzie sat quietly eating away an apple, her head snapped towards me than my neck than my belly.

I gave her a confused look, she smiled and shrugged it off. She knew something I didn't, Alois slightly bumped my shoulder as he walked forward. winking at me.

I shyly smiled once again and moved to Kenzie, the smell of pancakes attacked my nostrils as Kenzie giggled like a school girl finding out her crush likes her. "You guys had fun last night." Kenzie winked.

I felt myself hit up, looking star struck. "Um uh- I-" I tried to explain but Alois cut me off. "We indeed mated sister."

I gasped and shielded myself from her, I heard her laughing and applauding, this was great news for her. Alois was the first in the family to have his mate and something else but she mumbled it, not even Alois heard.

Slowly I pulled my hands away and thanked Alois quietly for the pancakes, I was shy, embarrassed really. Randomly Alois just puts it out there, 'oh ya know, casually had sex last night.'

Who the hell as the guts to tell their siblings? especially when they are older.

I shivered as I munched into my pancakes, I trailed my attention towards him. I gasped, Kenzie was gone. His eyes glowing red, fangs on display. "A-alois?" I chocked.

In a flash his eyes flashed back to normal, He growled and cried. Ripping at his hair. Something wasn't right. "I'm sorry." He sobbed right before he ran out.

Confusion. Sadness. Worry. It all attack me at once. I stood carefully and stalked towards his room. I heard yelling, objects of sorts crashing. The further I went the louder and scarier it become.

I didn't exactly know why I didn't just get Kenzie but It was to late now, I was standing right in front of his door. I whimpered. Only a few seconds ago he was happy and smiling. Now... Now he is in pain.

I cry of pain escaped under the door, I kicked the door open. Regret. The one feeling that run through my body the moment he come in view, or shall I say the flying lamp. Straight at me. I didn't feel anything out but regret, I whimpered. Holding out my arms in front of myself. Bracing for impact.

But it never come. Kenzie stood their now, the lamp shattered beside her. "You of all people! you felt her there! I know you fucking would feel her there and yet! YET THIS!" Kenzie screamed.

Angry radiated from her while Alois laughed, "WHY YOU BASTARD!" She shouted as he swung at him.

Fist after fist was thrown, rolling on the floor repetitively until Kenzie finally pinned him down. Tears spilled down her face as she mumbled to him, His smirk faded. Eyes dropped as he cried in pain, screaming he wouldn't, he didn't.

I wanted to reach out to him but my body felt limp, broken, in pain. I was dead. The way he cried make me want to push her off but I knew why she did this. Kenzie spoke he would have sensed me... Did he really throw it at me on purpose?

Did he mate with me just to claim me? Was he pretending to be his old self?

I slowly stepped backwards, his eyes connected with mine. Pain and regret. Everything I felt but he was an act. It was all an act. Before he spoke a word I turned and ran away, into a random room. Slamming the door locked, my back collided with the door.

My head fell back and my butt hit the floor, I sobbed. Pain. Regret. Angry. but yet just before I felt loved, happiness and butterflies. The way his hands moved along my skin, His soft lips claiming mine, the sparks his body gave off the moment we touched bare skin.

All was an act to claim me, but why? If I wasn't worth it why try?

I gave into his ways. I believe he loved me when really it was a game. But maybe its just his other side. No its him, god you are so love struck.

I sobbed more as my mind fought against itself, trying to convince me I was loved yet trying to convince me to run away for good because I was already useless and If I am gone far and long enough the mark will disappear until remarked by someone who truly loves me.

" Quinta!" I heard a raspy voice cry.

I held my breath, waiting for him to path. I heard his footsteps dragging to my door. "Please... I know you're in there." He cried softly.

I still didn't breath, I was holding my breath not allowing myself to inhale any oxygen. Maybe I was torturing myself for my self worth or even him. My blacks dot attacked my vision again but I was chocking, I wasn't fighting it at all.

All I heard before I banged my head was Alois screaming to breathe.