~1~

Picture of the Gang Up top.(Quinta has brown eyes not greenish blue)

A alarm sound was ringing in my ears, screaming for me to wake but I just felt like laying in my bed and never leaving. Sleeping was like death but eventually you had to wake to meet the nightmare you hated to see.

I groaned and moved  to hit the stupid clock, The force from the hit smash the clock "Good, I didn't like it anyway." I groaned out once more.

I slowly pecked open my eyes to see boxes everywhere 'Oh that's right....We're royals...' I thought to myself. It was a pain being changed into a werewolf and finding out we have very strong royal blood in us meaning our blood was laced with silver, We are as strong as the King and Queen of the werewolves. Their lovely people The king is named Alexander and his beautiful wife is named Silvia.

My family and I all have met them, we were called straight to the kingdom with they found silver in our blood. Only royal wolves are given this gift, It's a way so they can't get killed by silver or hurt by it. It's pretty useful.

What also is given to the royal wolves are special powers, every royal wolf gets a unique power. They also gets super heightened everything else, however to keep us safe until the move my families and mine scents have be hidden so no one knows where royalty just yet.

I finally rolled out of bed and walked towards a box which held my clothes, They said I could keep all my old clothes which made me very happy. I sighed as I grabbed a plain orange dress with black tights and some gray boots from my shoe box.

I'm only wearing a dress since i'm pretty sure I have to wear dresses often once we live inside the castle since we are the family of royalty now. I spin in the dress and giggle "Sometimes I look like a girly girl." I laughed at myself.

I brushed out my golden blonde hair and put on some lip gloss, I never really do this but it is the first day back to school after the war might as well look good for once.

I skip down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen, I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and grabbed my bag near the door. I put my lunch box in the bag and headed outside. I breathed in the fresh air, "I'm glad they took over." I said to no one in particular.

I walked through the gates of the school hoping to find one of my two best friends or even my best friends boyfriend. My best friends includes of Rowan and Alois. Alois is my male best friend and Rowan is my female best friend. Rowan's boyfriend is seventeen this year, his name is Ermias.

To my luck I spot Ermias and Rowan, I smile and run over to them. I made sure it looked like I was still human, I would hate to lie but them knowing I'm royalty is worse. "Hey guys." I say panting.

I wasn't actually tired just had to put on an act, "Oh hey short one," Ermias said jokingly. I glare at him playfully, Me and him were like twins or the same person just different sex. Rowan knew me first and always told me if I was male she would date me then she meet Ermias who happened to turn out to be a male me.

It still hurts me to see them together because my crush doesn't like me and he had the biggest thing with Rowan but he pushed her away because she said she also liked Ermias. Who is 'he?' well he is Alois. He knows I like him but last I heard he still liked Rowan.

"Damn are you human baby girl?" Rowan says worried. I nod and giggle nervously "That easy to tell?" I say.

Her and Ermias nod, 'Good I have them fooled'. "Well damnit, guessing you two aren't?" I asked. They both nod "Yeah, we both got turned into vampires." Ermias says.

I could tell, the smell they have leaking of them smells like death it self. Rowan starts to sniff the air, her eyes go red as she looks at me "Your blood smells amazing." Rowan said licking her lips.

"don't go eating me now." I say with a joking laugh. We all start to laugh and head to the stadium where everyone had to go to hear the new classes. "Has anyone heard about Alois?" I asked.

Ermias looks away and start whistling like he didn't hear 'Great this means something bad', Rowan bites her lip and sighs. "He, His brother and his sister have all been adopted by the King and Queen of vampires since it was the Shape shifters fault Alois parents are dead." She says.

My heart sinks, Alois is a vampire? There's nothing wrong with that but every time we talk all he's gonna think is how much he wants to suck me dry. Just like Rowan and Ermias are.

My eyes focus on Rowan neck, there I see what I was looking for. The mating mark "Oh so you two are mates?" I say.

Rowan giggles while Ermias nodded. Their relationship was adorable, she come up to his chest and they just looked amazing together. I nod and continue to make my way to the stadium "Good I was hoping you two were." I say as we walk into the stadium.

All eyes snapped onto me, My body started to tense. 'I can't smell that good can I?'.

"Told you, You smell delicious." Rowan whispers to me.

I sighed as we all made our way to a seat, luckily there was a spot for three. We all sat together and waited for it to start.