"At this late night. A beautiful girl by herself.? Nah  not done" they mocked and laughed on their own joke but I again ignored them and quicken my pace to reach the car praying inside for my safety but I heard the foot steps following me and calling me from behind.

"Oh baby!! Don't torcher us with this coyness. Come let's celebrate this beautiful night together." They reach more near me laughing and commenting and the moment I thought to plead mechanic for help but he was more coward then me. He already ran away before I can ask him for something, now its only me with this ugly men following behind me and there i take it as my cue to run away. I threw my heels on their head before running away and they got angry by my action and started to chase me.

"stop!!!" "stop there..you bitch!!" they were shouting for me running behind me but my bad luck one of them holded my wrist and spun me around to face them with dirty smirk plastered on their face.

"please!! Leave me!! Please " I pleaded but they laughed on me.

"Now what happen too little birdy's courage!!" one of them mocked before laughing again.

"please take everything but let me go..please" i pleaded with stinging tears in my eyes.

"ofcourse we will take everything from you but after having some fun with you" another guy stated seductively grazing his finger on my shoulders from backside and i cringed in disgust.

"please!! Leave me" i begged and they laughed again before the guy who was holding me pushed me into another man arms and like this they started to toss me from here to there and my breathing Turing into pants btthis moment i take it as a opportunity hrn again oneof them pused me into nother arms i turned to the space between them and ran away pushing them again.

I walked little more distance when one of them jumped on my way all of a sudden from somewhere and jerked and turn to ran away turning backside but again stopped seeing two other man standing already there . Now again i am trapped between them. They all started to take slow steady step like a predator to its prey wheras i was standing looking around like a scared kitten. All of a sudden one of them pull me into his arms and tried to rip my dress and i feeling the rage in me slapped across his face hard but my this action made others angry. Before they could do anything, the guy i slapped earlier abruptly pulled out a knife which was tugged inside and assailed  me on my arms which left a big bleeding cut there and i winced clutching it kneelin on ground and the guys started to laugh loudly with swearing. The tears i was holding again started to flow from my eyes. When they were busy laughing so hard on my state , My eyes drifter to the roadside dust which was in reach so I took both my hands full of mud and stood up ignoring immense pain in my arms. When their laugh started to slow down I took it as an opportunity and threw the dust in their face and ran away in lightening speed. They after rubbing their eyes and cleaning their vision again started to run after me. But I after walking a safe distance hide inside the bushy grasses at the border of the roadside forest and they like a fool missed me sitting there and ran away straight leaving me behind. I finally took a huge sigh of relief and thought to call someone and there again a realisation hitter me.

I drooped my phone somewhere...

I need my phone if I want a quick escape from here and I have to take risk to come out from my bushy grass. I peeped from the grass to look for goons but they were not around far. I tiptoed walked out from there and ran to where I left my car whole way searching for my phone on the road and finally a wide smile spread on my lips, my phone was lying where the man first caught me. I quickly reached for my phone and turned around to look for the goon and my bad luck. I saw their blurring figure walking in my direction filling my body with shivering fear. I hastily look around for a hide out or something but there was nothing so I ran inside the roadside of forest but not so deep inside and tried to hide myself in dark. The goons figure were finally near and I can well see their frustrated angry face and they are still searching for me. I with my trembling hand called the first person in my mind. The phone rang for a long time but no one was picking up finally the ringing got over but no one picked up. I pulled my hairs in frustration and tried again and again happened the same no one picked up.