Everything Is Coming Together

Logan's POV.

Gunner has been working hard at getting the store ready. Have and Charlee think he is now working for the pack construction business because he wants to surprise Charlee. Chris is turning 18 tomorrow and I am curious to find out if Charlee is his mate. If she is he better hope he doesn't do something stupid.

"Logan, Aunt Carol called and want Gunner to call Grandpa Sig." Jace said as he sat back down to play video games with Casper.

"Okay I'll let him know." I said picking the calendar up. We needed to schedule our next run, a pack meeting and a picnic.

"Why doesn't your grandpa sig just call him?" I heard Casper ask Jace.

"Gun, call your Grandpa Sig." I said through mind link.

"Fine. But he better not start talking crazy again." Gunner said sighing.

"Tell him your not in the mood for bullshit." I said.

"I'm going to. If things go as planned I am going to need you to call a pack meeting." He said.

"I can do that. I am just now setting down at your desk so I could fill out the calendar." I said.

"Keep July 20th open for everyone." He said.

"What are we doing that day?" I asked.

"Nope it's a surprise. Oh and tonight you and me dinner and a movie." He said.

"Okay, call Sig." I said smiling to myself.

"Yeah, yeah." He said.

I started to fill in the calendar making sure to leave the 20th of July open and made sure to add in the pack news letter that they were to keep that day open as well.

"Call a meeting. We have big news and a big announcement to make. Also start looking into someone in the pack that is willing to carry baby. Can't be anyone blood related to us. Then call one of those places we can by baby eggs. I'd like a dozen from the same mom." Gunner said making me freeze. Was he talking mom as in human mom?

"Okay, I'm on it." I said. "Pack meeting in two hours. Everyone must attend." I said to all pack members.

"See you in an hour." he said.

"See ya." I said turning on my computer.

It took me an hour to find a place that specialized in IVF and also had a wide verity of egg donors. Basically I found a werewolf place that helps Alpha males who have male mates have their heirs.

Now to come up with a she-wolf willing to give us pups. That was going to be a hard one because she-wolves will take in and adopt pups but I have never heard of them giving any up.

"Honey I am home." Gunner said coming in the door.

"How are things coming on that job?" I asked.

"Almost done. It's perfect and I can't wait. Chris helped me today." He said all excited like.

"So what is with all the secrets?" Jace asked.

"No secrets." I said.

"You I would believe that from, him not so much." Jace said pointing at Gunner.

"I don't no what your talking about besides if I have some secrets I'm allowed." Gunner said. He was honestly horrible at lying.

"Your right you are but I can't wait to find out what your hiding." Jace said smiling.

"My mate is so smart." Casper said making Jace blush, Gunner gage and me laugh.

"Come on lets get ready for this meeting. I just finished emailing the months news letter and made all the arrangements with the clinic we just need a girl." I said pulling Gunner behind me.

"We will find someone but it needs to be quick what I'm going to be announcing at the meeting has a lot to do with why I'm in a hurry to do this but I'm glad I or we are going to have our pups young." He said before kissing me.

"Are you going to tell me what this meeting is about?" I asked after catching my breath.

"Nope." He said smiling.

"Ass. come on we have to show up early from now on." I said smacking him on the butt.

"Your right. Come on." he said now dragging me down the stairs.

"Casper do you have Jace and Charlee?" I asked.

"I've got Jace. Charlee is with Chris outside." Casper said.

"Okay thanks." Gun said.

We headed out to the drive way were Chris and Charlee were in an intense game of one on one. Chris hates sports.

"We're heading out. Chris will you bring Charlee?" Gun asked.

"Sure." he grunted out as he went for a shot.

We shifted and headed for the meeting area. My dad was there with some of the other pack members. They were making sure all the chairs were set up.

"Keegan, Chandler and Lenny when the meeting starts I would like for the three of you to be on stage with us." Gun said.

"Yes, Alpha." they said.

"Hey dad can you come here a sec?" I asked.

"What's up?" he said coming over to us.

"We need a she-wolf that will be willing to bare our pups." I said to him via mind link.

"Yes, um...... let me see what I can do. I know a few that would be honored to do that for you." he said smiling.

"Thank you." I said smiling back at him.

Gunner and I helped set up. And members that came in did as well. I was having a hard time waiting to find out what was going on. As a Alpha mate we should know everything.

"Okay attention. Is everyone here?" Gunner asked bringing me from my thoughts.

"Everyone is here." my dad said.

"As you all know my grandfather is the Alpha for the Rose Petal Pack. I was also the next in line to take over for that pack. They have no heir to take over. So today we decided to merge. This expands our land and increases our pack numbers by 112. I know you are not all happy about this and that it will cause some conflicts. I am assigning some more officers to help deal with all of these issues and to make sure this all happens smoothly. Chandler Rivers will be in charge of the officers. Keegan Adams is our new chief trainer and Lenny Williams is in charge of any issues we will have with guards. If you have any issues you need to get with one of these new officers. Chandler is going to be making sure we all transition into one pack with in a month. Lenny is going to go over our new land and assign new ways to check our boarders and to guard our people. Keegan will be training six days a week different classes. He will teach you all how to protect yourselves and others. These three are to respected." Gunner said shocking me. Wow no more RPP.

"What about Alpha Sig?" someone asked.

"He will be announcing this to his pack tomorrow so please do not say anything. We will be meeting again this weekend for a welcome barb-q. Alpha Sig is taking a position on the council." Gun said shocking me again.

"Remember your Alpha asked you not to say anything." My dad said giving a few people looks.

"The second thing I wanted to talk to you guys about is cleaning up around here. Chandler was wearing to many hats when he was Alpha. And we as a pack dropped the ball. There is all kinds of things littering the ground in the woods, pack grounds and even in town. We are going to be cleaning up. My sister Charlee and Chris are in charge of making sure this happens." Gunner said.

"We need to start throwing the shredded clothes, trash and other things away. Alpha Gunner and I cleaned the shop block today and filled three dumpster with trash. So every Saturday until this place is clean we will have a volunteer group that will be cleaning. If your child needs punished send them to me we will put them to work." Chris said shocking me again.

"The last thing I wanted to talk to you about is July 20th." my ears perked up. " I asked that you all keep that date open because on that date I am hoping that my mate Logan Rivers and I will be marrying each other." he said getting down on one knee on front of me. Shit.

"Hell yes." I said smiling at my goofy mate. the pack cheered and Gunner kissed me.

"Thank you." he said smiling down at me.

"I love you, Gun." I said.

"I love you too, Logan." he said.

"Meeting dismissed." I said pulling him down for a kiss. he chuckled but kissed me.

"I hate to interrupt but guys is like you to meet Mindy. Mindy is willing to have your babies." my dad said.

"Great, thank you." I said shaking her hand.

"Your welcome." she said smiling at us.

"Um... Alpha Gunner, we have some people that are worried about this merge." Keegan said. I looked back and noticed the whole pack was still sitting.

"For all of you who are okay with the change please stay seated. Those of you against it please stand and give us a reason to why your against it. Maybe you see something we don't." I said.

Most of the members stayed seated about ten stood up.

"I'm worried about jobs, I know they have their own businesses but it would allow them to come and try and take our jobs." Clay one of the guys on our crew said.

"The job you have will remain your job. But you have to work. You can't be lazy. If your lazy and one of the people from RPP comes in and takes your job that's your fault. But with us combining it opens up for more jobs and more. Money coming in to the pack." I said clay smiled nodded and him and three other sat down.

"What about housing. I don't want to give up my home." Another member said.

"No one will have to give up their homes. You can stay or move. We will have more land and more opportunities for homes to be built." My dad said. That made that member and another sit down.

"Won't that be to much land for us to protect?" another member asked.

"They have a really good guard team and fighters in their pack. Together we will be able to handle it." Lenny said. the rest of the members sat down. I was relieved.

"I hope that this will be a good thing for our pack. I also need to make sure that the RPP feels welcome because it is also my pack. Together as one big pack we should be better." Gunner said.

"Now if we have settled everything this meeting is over you may go home." I said making Gunner chuckle. Okay so I wanted him to myself so what.

I was so excited but I forgot one thing. no ring.

"Hey where is my ring?" I asked as we were getting ready to shift.

"At home." he said smirking.

"I'll beat you there." I said laughing. I wanted my ring so he had a race on his hands.

I was getting married toy mate on July 20th.